Chapter 81. Different Feeling

Two days passed, Taeyeon's POV

It's been two days since we felt lifeless after what happened by finding the documents. They were gone and teared into pieces. But Kris told us that he'll continue our plan by saying this revenge. Especially, for my own sake.

Kris was actually right inside of the Sapphire classroom. Reminiscing about the last two days event. And I'm sure he can't even believe that Baekhyun's uncle would betray his own nephew! But I wonder.. did Baekhyun really did it for him? Why? I look onto Kris's direction and bite the inside of my cheeks.

Slowly, I clench on the necktie. Having the problem to approach him just to ask him for a thing. Now that I think about it, maybe I should try at least once. Finally, I walk towards his direction and he seemed to be spacing out so badly that he didn't even notice my presence that I'm right beside him now. He got startled and look at me as if I'm a ghost, "Okay, that was a good entrance of mine," I let out an awkward chuckle, shyly scratching my nape. "Uh.. Black Pearl, is anything bothering you?" He asks. Now trying to be comfortable since I'm in his presence.

"Yes please. And I wanted to ask you a question," He raise his brows together, "Spill," Before I could ever utter a word about my question, I look all around first to witness that most of them were staring on our way. "Uh.. let's just say that.. I'm curious about the relationship between Baekhyun and the dean," He let out a small chuckle after those.

"Is that even a question?" I raise one brow which made him back to his normal self, "Okay. So you wanted to know everything about them? Specifically, you wanted me to explain everything briefly?" I nodded at his question. Well I have no choice after all. And it's up to him whether he tells everything or skip something. But at least I'll know something from their uncle-nephew relations.

"First of all, the dean and the present Black Pearl leader had blood contacts. And from what I heard from Baekhyun before, his uncle treated him like an animal. Giving him task and using him while he obey immediately. Because for what I know, he's afraid of him. So right now as what he explained from the past two days, he's the one who convince his nephew to cheat during elections. I believe that Baekhyun wasn't doing the thing. And I also believe that he didn't mean to suggest me for it. Because.. he's hesitating so much whether to spill it or not before. I even asked him if why do he really need to cheat, but he ended up stuttering his answer and change the topic after. But it's up to Baekhyun if this were true, we need to find it sooner or later." He explained which is enough.

I bob my head twice, looking down at my shoes. "Is it okay if you talk to him privately if you can come back to the Black Pearl classroom?" Kris looked down at me, "I'll try," I flashed him a small close-mouthed smile. "But somehow I wonder, why are you guys here in Sapphire? You know that Baekhyun was been looking for the three of you, especially you," I don't know why but I felt so guilty from running away all so sudden. "As long as that girl was still present, then I'll make myself physically and mentally absent. Let's see if what he can do," Taeyeon dart Kris with an expressionless face, "You.. didn't tell them that we're here, did you?" He shook his head and smile for a bit.

I sighed in relief when all of the sudden, Jin stands up that caught everyone's attention. "Today onwards, we will start planning for this so-called revenge. I already informed Emerald's subject professors that the eight of you were dropped out of that section. So that means.. you're officially now a Sapphire members. Welcome to the family, girls!" Jin dart his attention to the girls.

Everyone of them cheered and some of them were clapping their hands, "Wow. I can't believe that it'll be that fast," Mumbled Kris as I nod my head at the same time, "Indeed,"

Moments later, I stand up and bid goodbye to Kris as if I'm going somewhere. "Where are you going, Taeyeon?" Jiyong asked curiously as soon as I strode off the door. "Hmm.. I need time to relax so.. bye bye!" I wave my hand as quick as I can and hurriedly exited the classroom.