Chapter 10. Byun Baekhyun

I covered my mouth tight to make sure he can't hear any of my breath. I'm about to grab my bag and walk through the exit area when, "I know you're there, you have no escape from me now." As I look back, he's still sleeping with eyes close, I just don't mind him again and is about to exit when suddenly, someone grabbed my arm that cause me to stumble down with the person.

I gulped a lump on my throat to find him below me and I'm on top of him! "Well, well, well, we've meet again, woman in glasses," he said with a husky voice then smirks at me. I immediately stood up and look back cause I felt that I'm nervous right now. "I told you not to go, and hey! How did you know this is our meeting place huh? What a good girl," he pats my head but I immediately yanked it away.

"Omo? You're still mad at me? Well, me either, I'm still not done with you," He said and put his both hands in his pocket. "S-say what you n-need to say, I-I'm in a h-hurry," I said and bit my lower lip as I look down. "Don't worry, I'll be the one who's going to apologize for someone you have an appointment with, just let it be," He said and smiled at me, and I guess it's a fake one.

"Well, before we could start, let's have a seat first," He offered and lead the way to a metal table and chair with two cups of tea and a teapot. He motioned me to sit right in front of him and so I did and adjust my eyeglass. "W-what do you want to d-do now? Isn't that e-enough for scolding me and for ruining my image e-earlier?" I asked with a bit lower tone, he smirks at me and sip his tea.

"As what I've told you earlier, I'm going to scold you... A lot", "D-do you h-have to?" I asked again. "Oh yeah, that's not really enough for me, maybe it's only 2.4 percent," He says and shrug, I gulped as I shut my eyes. "Be s-straight to t-the point," I said as I look down. "Okay," He cleared his throat and look at me straight in the eyes with a serious facial expression.

"One, awhile ago when you bumped me, didn't you know or see if where are you going!? Two, because of the iced choco that spilled all over my uniform, I paid for this another attire! And Third!" He almost shouted to me so I just shut my eyes in fear while biting my bottom lip, but I heard that he suddenly paused with a high tone.

"Open your eyes first before I will proceed, I want you to look at me straight in the eyes to prove you if you're my long time enemy, or maybe you're just a prank person who wants to let me down," He said with a cold tone, and because of his voice sounds scary, I slowly open my eyes and look up at him.

"And third, as a punishment, wear this," He demanded and quickly remove his necktie and also a black and gold logo on his uniform in just a blink of an eye, he handed it to me while I'm looking at it in confusion. "Wear it now before I'll change my mind," He shakes his necktie again, so I just slowly raise my right hand as I slowly grab the things on his hand.

"Wear it, and don't you dare remove it when you're at school, that's a punishment and give me your necktie," He motioned his hand to give him my necktie. "W-why?" I asked but I widened my eyes when he immediately remove it from me with a fast motion, he wore my necktie and so he look at me with his cold eyes.

"Wear it now," Baekhyun commands with a scary tone and so without any idea, I immediately wear his own necktie and logo. "We're going to exchange neckties from now on, and promise me that you will never ever remove it away from you whenever you're at school, understood?" He asked and pointed at me, I quickly nod my head as a response. I'm about to turn my back when he suddenly grabbed my necktie that cause me to look back at him with widened eyes. "By the way, I'm Byun Baekhyun, it's nice to meet you, Little Miss Kim Taeyeon," He said and smirks at me before he walks out, leaving me dumbfounded.

What did just happened? Is this true? Why did he gave his necktie and logo to me? And why does he have my necktie and he wore it? What's the meaning of this huh?