Chapter 43. Jin

Taeyeon's POV

"J-jin..?" I widened my eyes in horror after what Baekhyun and Kai muttered. I slowly look up to this guy named Jin as flashbacks started to haunt my mind for what Kai told me earlier at the cafe. Baekhyun quickly pulled me beside him. And it surprise me when he locked his right arm around me, keeping me secure.

I tried to look at him but it seems like their all attention are locked to Jin who's now in front of us. My hands start trembling, even the hotdog that I've been holding by now that I failed on taking my first bite. Baekhyun dared to look down at me as I also did the same to look up at him. Soon, he quickly snatch the hotdog away from my hands and immediately throw it to the nearest trash.

I widened my eyes in disbelief and squeeze his arm that was placed around my waist, "Y-yah! Why'd you do that! It was actually his treat! Don't be that mean, Baekhyun!" I almost holler, trying my best to get away from his grip but he's too strong for me to do so.

"Don't eat those foods that belongs from him. He's actually poisoning your mind," He pointed Jin. I also look at him with my eyebrows furrowed together. But it makes my eyes round in horror when the sweet and bright smiles plastered across his face earlier turned into a scary smirk with both hands placed inside his front pockets.

Giving Baekhyun a glare. And that's the time I realize when six other men appeared from his back. I tried to get away from locking onto Baekhyun's arm but he just wouldn't let me. Instead, he tightened the grip like he wouldn't want me to stay away from his side, he just wanted me to stay close with his arm locked around me.

After staring with each other, Jin finally spoke that caught my attention. "It's nice to see you again, Black Pearl family!" He widely spread his arms with a smile on his face which I can't explain. "Actually, I do have fun taking some time with the Black Pearl, she's actually kind to me more than the two of you," He points Baekhyun and Kai.

"I don't know why that you two were still rude to me, but, as what I've said, I do have fun having time with the Black Pearl even just single period of time," Realization strikes me. So that's why he knew about me because his name is Jin! The Jin that Kai was been telling me about earlier! The dangerous man who's getting his revenge to both Baekhyun and Kai!

"I don't know how you find her Jin, but we believe you've come to make her your key for exchange of a great opportunity," Kai spoke. Jin shook his head with a little frown on his face, motioning his palm in front of him, "My. Will you guys stop thinking about what's the past? In fact, I already forgot about it. We've come in peace," He said, plastering another grin on his face.

"Say Jin, what made you thought that you'll stop  your decision from doing so such as a revenge, hmm?" Baekhyun frankly asked with his cold tone. All of the sudden, he steal a glance at me, "And used my Angel to be your secret passage? How dare you," I don't know why but it strikes me when Baekhyun spoke.

Jin gave a glare towards Baekhyun and chuckles, "You really do think so about it, hmm? You see, let's just say that the wheels of fate turned into a perfect moment, where I finally met your precious Third Angel," Jin reasoned, giving out a teasing smirk towards Baekhyun. On the other hand, Black Pearl members knew about what's Jin's purpose for doing so. But Taeyeon haven't know any clue just a single thought will do.