Chapter 19. Kris & Me

Basketball Court, 2:00 pm, Taeyeon's POV

I'm now here on the girls' fitting room because this time, it's time for our PE lesson. Yes, we already have class and it's actually my first time. But.. Isn't it too awkward doing practical exam with boys and you are the only girl in the section?

I took on my white v-neck T-shirt with black on the sides of my arm and also with the collar. In front of my T-shirt just beside my chest had a print of GreenFields University (GFU) then its logo, the back was printed BL★CK PEARL STUDENT and also with my full name written below it. I also took on my black PE pants with white lines on the side of my legs and it had the words of BLACK PEARL in a vertical position.

After I wore those clothes, I tied up my shoelace and tied my hair into a ponytail and brush my whole bangs. I look myself into the mirror first before heading out of the fitting room.

I hurriedly went back to the court to find the members already playing basketball. Ugh! It's more awkward if I'm playing basketball with them. "Yeonnie! Come!" I mentally snap out when Kyungsoo suddenly called out for me, I shift my eyes to him to saw him motioning me to come forward to him. But as I look on the other side, I find Baekhyun, already giving me glares. I gulped and turned my attention back at Kyungsoo. "Um.. It's okay Oppa! I'm fine! Don't worry about me," I replied back and wave at him. I look at Baekhyun again to saw him smirking at me then put both hands inside of his pocket.

"Alright! Let's start the basketball lesson!" Gyuso said and clap his hands, all of the members walk towards him while I'm just standing right on the entrance of the gymnasium, staring at them blankly. "Taeyeon-sshi! Please join with us!" Gyuso called for me, I went back to my senses and walk towards them awkwardly.

I landed beside Kris who's looking at me while flashing a teeny tiny smirk that anybody can't see it, but in my state right now, I can see it clearly. "It's a first time for us that a girl joins a basketball with bunch of boys," He whispered, I look at him in disbelief and say. "B-bwo? What about the Angel before? She didn't attend this kind of situation?" I asked, he chortle and look down at me. "She didn't but.. Honestly, I'm really glad that you still attend this kinds of sports even if you're a girl," I don't know why but I suddenly felt that I'm just a light thing when he said that positive compliment.

"I.. I did for the sake of the grades, are you not worried about your grades?" I asked him. "We told you before that grades doesn't matter, we are Black Pearl and a black pearl member must be respected," He answered. "O-oh.. Okay," I nod my head. I shift my eyes in front to find Gyusonim already discussing about what shall we do for basketball. "Eer.. How can I know about basketball? I'm not an active kind of a girl?" I asked myself while whispering as I hit my forehead using my palm.

"Don't worry Black Pearl, I will be the one who's going to teach you how to do it," I widened my eyes when Kris suddenly speak up. "P-pardon?" I stuttered as I look up at him with blinking eyes. "I said I'll be the one who's going to teach you, is that clear?" He repeated, I just nod slowly. Not sure about what's his talking about. Is he really serious for what he just talked about?