Chapter 105. Just Once

3 weeks passed, 9:43 am, Jin's POV

I softly caress her soft hand as I can feel my lips curving with a small smile, a painful one. Seeing you finally sleeping with peace ease my troubled heart. All I wanted is for you to be happy. I guess this is now the time for you to rest from all of the obstacles and hardships you have encountered from your life.

I heave out a heavy sigh, "You deserve to be happy. You deserve the happiness that you have always wanted. I'm so proud of you that you never gave up, that you fought all the circumstances in your life. And I'm so grateful.. that I have met you. You taught me to love my enemies, you taught me how to accept someone with open arms.. you taught me how to smile again without any mix of fake, and you taught me how to love again. Right now, I am not hurt. Rather, I am happy and thankful, because a moment with you is enough to feel the emptiness of my heart. Because of you, I learned how to forgive someone."

"I wish you can hear me, because I love it when you are hearing of what I am saying right now. Taeyeon, you are the greatest gift that was given to me, I love you, but I know that friendship is the only thing that you can give me. And it is really okay, because friendship is more than enough than what I deserve. Don't feel sorry for me because I am fine. I promise that I will treasure everything that we've had, our memories. I am setting free my feelings for you, right now, let us stay as best friends, I am already contented with that. Thank you, for letting me feel what love is, and for letting me feel how to be loved."

I smiled again before leaning in to plant a sweet kiss on her forehead. I close my eyes as I felt her cold self touching my warm lips.

I slowly pull away afterwards and observe her for awhile, not getting off my hand from caressing her hand, "You sound like Taeyeon has gone to her journey for the afterlife. Quit your drama, will you? She's just in a deep sleep, you know. We all know that she will wake up soon."

Jiyong pops up beside me and lightly poke my forehead. I watch him took an apple and take a big bite, "Ya. You're the one who's eating Taeyeon's foods after all, you're not the patient." I sarcastically said and saw him frown.

"It would be such a waste anyways. If no one eats it, these will only turn useless and ripen for sure. These are fruits right? It deserves to be eaten, not for display or a decore." Jiyong sarcastically answered.

Soon enough, lots of faces and noises came in the private ward of Taeyeon and it made me pissed somehow, "Can you guys lower down your voice? We have a patient here for your information!" I hissed that made them shut their mouths. "Well it's for the better! In able for Taeyeon to wake up soon, we have to be so noisy~ For one fact, she doesn't likes silence. She does loves noises especially when it's us!" Chanyeol cheerfully answered and sat on the couch along with Sehun, Chen, and D.O

I mess up my hair, "Why are you guys here? Who are the ones who're taking care of Baekhyun and AhRee?" I frustratedly ask, "The rest of the guys are in Baekhyun hyung's ward while the girls are in AhRee's room." Sehun answered while munching an apple just like what Jiyong did.

Chen covered the younger's mouth, "Don't talk when your mouth is full."

I let out a heavy sigh and decided to go out of Taeyeon's room. I went to the other room which is AhRee's room and I found the girls sitting on the couch, talking with seriousness written all over their faces.

As they notice me standing behind the door, they stood up in unison. I slowly went inside as my eyes darted to AhRee who's now being fed by Sunny. They both stop as they look at me. AhRee smiles at me as I returned the same. "I guess we have to leave you guys for a moment." Sooyoung muttered, "What? But I have to watch the last episode of the drama! I can't miss it-" Yuri insisted but the girls pulled her out along with them, leaving both AhRee and I.