Chapter 57. Curious

The Next Day, Baekhyun's POV

Baekhyun walk towards the hallway while licking on his lollipop when Tao approach him with a brown envelope on his hand, "Good morning, Master Baekhyun," He bowed politely as the latter nods his head, "What do you want?" He asked, with a bit not-in-the-mood tone.

Tao gulped as he slowly reach the envelope for me as I look down and arch one brow, "This was recently delivered early in the morning to your office. And since Kris hyung's the one who always take care of your office whenever you're not around, he found this brown envelope on your desk," He explained as I receive it from my hand.

I look down for a bit and found no address if who gave this thing all too sudden. "Okay, thank you, Tao," I nod my head and kept the envelope within my hand. He bowed once again and is about to turn his back when, "Wait!" He slowly turn to look at me and with a questioning look.

"Is there any problem, Master?" I didn't realize that my hand is already floating like a spirit when I called out his name. "Uh.." What's even my purpose to call him that way anyways? "Was Taeyeon already arrived?" Baekhyun's eyes shined all so sudden.

On the other hand, Tao formed his lips into circle while looking up, "She was. She's currently with Kai and Lay hyung just then," W-what? "What are you talking about that.. she's currently with them?" I asked suspiciously. "Well, since she already finished all of her folders, Kai and Lay hyung invited her to have some cup of tea for a moment while they are happily having a chat with each other," He answered and look at Baekhyun suspiciously.

"Are you alright, Master?" I came back to my senses and look at him straight in the eyes, "Y-yes, you may leave now," He bowed for the nth time and finally walks out.

I let out a heavy sigh and look down at the floor, feeling my heart beat. I put a hand on my chest where my heart was located and observe the every beatings of my heart. As what our science professor said, a fast beating of a heart seemed to be normal and reminds you that it's healthy. I shrug it off my mind and continue to walk towards the classroom so that I can brows this envelope as soon as possible.

...

Baekhyun's POV

Just when I entered the classroom, all eyes are locked on me but immediately look away as they continue with their own tracks. I look to the other side to find her shivering in cold with Kyungsoo beside her, pointing at her actions while laughing out loud. I shook my head and went to my own desk.

But then something caught my attention from the wall. In front of me was the huge portrait of my Third Angel who's pouting cutely. Lots of candies surrounding her all around. For all those times, those memories of me acting so different made me regret for doing those. But what I'll do, it all shattered and already happened. It's too late for me to do so.

What am I talking about? I'm seriously out of mind.

I slam myself on the chair and put down the envelope as I brushed my hair using my both hands and shut my eyes.

Christmas break is approaching. I don't have any idea how to spend the vacation with. I don't have a plan after all but focusing on all the papers and finish them in no time. I always got this lonely Christmas as always. None of the members joined me for holidays. But they did invite me for often, and I'm just the one who's rejecting their kind offers.

Baekhyun decided to open the brown envelope and reach it from his table in front of him. He slip something from inside and actually is a paper. I put it nearer to my eyes to clear the small letters that I cannot currently see.

But then it caught me off guard when something's wrong from the paper for what it says. 'Everything's going to start sooner or later. You better get ready 'cause we're going to knock you down. Don't take it to the heart for I only think about the throne and not yourself suffering. Give the title to make things clear up as soon as possible. You know who is this, right?'

Slowly, Baekhyun crumpled the paper, forcing them to tear into pieces as he got alarmed from what it says but shut his eyes in anger.

...

Taeyeon's POV

"You should have seen your face when you shiver in cold," Kyungsoo continued on pointing my face like I'm completely like a clown from his eyes. It got me curious when I finally landed my gaze to where Baekhyun was, shutting his eyes hard for some reason while crumpling something on his hand.

"Yah, are you listening just by now?" He waved his hand infront of me, "It's obvious that I'm not, right? Knock it off. For now, what can you say about Baekhyun's expression? He seemed to be in a state of something which I can't explain," I changed the topic, glancing back at him and back to Kyungsoo.

"Him? You're referring at? Well, I guess that would be another Project Plan for the upcoming events, you know?" He got a point too. I don't know but I just wanted to help him because of so much and overloaded papers ahead of him.

He's only just one person and packing him with loaded of papers at the same time. "Why so concern, Yeonnie~" He teased, slightly poking my cheeks.

I got embarrassed and move to the other side, "It is not my intention to. Besides, I'm just asking if why, that's all," When all of the sudden, Xiumin arrived with a coffee mug on his right hand. "Too late for you to drink coffee you know? You must only apply them early in the morning or late at night, so that you don't have to–" Kyungsii didn't got the chance to finish his words when I cut him off and softly smack his head, enough for him to do not bother Xiumin after all.

"He got his own taste, Kyungsoo-yah. So what he wanted to do is none of your business. Am I right, Minseok?" I dart Xiumin with a look and he did nod his head, just currently sipping on his coffee.

Just then, my eyes landed to Baekhyun once again. I let out a heavy sigh and put a hand on my right cheek. If whatever must be it, don't think too much. It's just a snitch of a dust I'll say.

~~~

A/N: And finally! I cut this scene for now everyone! It makes the chapter more boring, yah know? I'm sorry to say but I'm currently updating this chapter only late at night and easily got tired as early as 10:00 pm. My eyes got tired and heavy but what I'll say, it's the same time that boost up my spirit to write a chapter.

Like what? Tired and boost at the same time? What's the connection with these two words?

By the way! Guys! I have now a new Instagram account! If you're willing to follow me, just search my username: Shin_Jungbin And everything what I'm going to post there will also reveal in the real life!

By the way, I'm now promoting 3 more BaekYeon Fanfics but haven't done them yet. So I'm going to post the book cover and it's title on my Instagram account~ I hope you guys support those said stories!

Anyways, and I also hope you like this new chapter and please stay tuned for more updates to go! Follow me in IG, okay? Thanks for reading everyone and please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Love lots, folks! 😌✌

This has been,

- 爱论成