Chapter 38. Dark Side Of Baekhyun

Taeyeon's POV

"Y-yah! What are you doing?" Kai asked for the nth time as soon as Taeyeon starts dragging him by the wrist.

They exited the cafe to run outside away from, "B-b-baekhyun.. I knew it that he's looking for us.. We should run away from him," My voice got shaken in nervousness, "Wait!" We stopped midway at the sidewalk when he pull me to stop.

Kai stared down at Taeyeon who looks pale after what happened, "Baekhyun.. Is looking for us? How come he knew where's our location?" Kai asked curiously. I shook my head slowly as I look down, "M-maybe.. Maybe someone reported him that we're on that place,"

Kai, without knowing anything about Taeyeon's words, stopped and grabbed both of her shoulders as he slightly squeeze her. "What? What are you talking about? What someone reported him? And who's him?" Kai asked curiously, both of his eyebrows clustered together. I sighed and pull away from his grip, "It's Baekhyun.. Kai, Baekhyun detected us that we're on that place. I told you already! Can we just please go back at the condo?" I pleaded, worried that Baekhyun will saw us here on this sidewalk. He's a very dangerous man.. Really cold and dangerous.

*Flashback, Taeyeon With Sehun*

"B-b-baekhyun? W-where are you going?" I stood up from where I seated, he's about to leave the restaurant, but after I called out for him, he stopped and his back was facing me.

He turn to look at me and chuckles ridiculously with both hands placed inside of his pocket. I clustered both of my brows, trembling in place and formed my hands into fists.

He returns to the table to where he was seated awhile ago, and that is beside me. "Just then, how did you two got in here? Did Sehun asked any of my permission to take you away from me just like that!?" He suddenly raise his voice up, louder enough to hear by the customers inside the restaurant, "B-baekhyun.. Don't start a fight inside this place," I tried to calm him down, "Yeah she's right. You should not start any fight inside this place," Sehun agreed. Baekhyun fixed his eyes to Sehun, probably a glare.