Chapter 79. Real Proofs & Documents

A/N: One last chapter and I'm old~😢

Enjoy reading, everyone!✌

---

A week passed, Taeyeon's POV

As week passed by, we still entered the Sapphire class daily while avoiding Baekhyun knows everything. Last week's event was so frustrating, and every situations were now answered briefly. The hidden questions were now revealed.

Flashback

"K-kris?" Kyungsoo, Kai and Taeyeon asked in disbelief as they saw the person standing in front of them. Kris smirks and walk inside the classroom, with his both hands were inserted in his front pockets. Jongin can't help but point on his way, "Y-you.." He stuttered, probably nowhere to say his words. Kris' smirk, expands. "I never thought that the three of you were hiding at the same roof where I used to hang out sometimes. What a total.. coincidence," He spoke, placing himself in front of us now.

"What are you doing here, Kris?" Kyungsoo asked in disbelief, "I came here for Jin," He simply answered. "And he's the one who help me about Baekhyun," Kris' eyes bulge open in shock, "W-what? So they knew that I'm the one who's helping you?" He asked, completely puzzled.

Jin nodded his head and turn to look back at us, "For better and clear information, you should tell them yourself," Jin snap his fingers as if he's trying to command Kris what he recently said. "W-what? But–", "Please obey what just Jin said," Kris was interrupted by Kai.

There was a moment of silence at first. But Kris let out a heavy sigh and dart us with a look, "Okay. But please, I need it to be private. So Sapphire members, please go out for a moment," The members nodded and strode off the door, "You too Jin," He added. "What? But I need to–", "C'mon. I need concentration. So just go and roam around wherever you like. Be back after half an hour," Jin sighed before doing what Kris told him to do.

It's now that we're left. Me, Kyungsoo, Kai and the girls. "Tell us Kris, why at first when we still didn't find out about the truth, why are you seemed to betraying us? Huh?" Kris fixed his attention to Kai, "That wasn't called as betraying, Jongin. It is called as doing what's right. In fact, it is still the time that you haven't find out everything yet,"

"Kris got a point too. Now let's begin," I interrupted. We made a circle around Kris as he brushed his hair using his fingers, "I bet you found out about Baekhyun having the title as a fake one," Everyone of us nodded, "The truth is.. I helped him with everything. He offered me that I should help him increase his votes. For an exchange, he'll make me as one of his members. The first which happened, it's the final three of the candidates where lies Baekhyun, Jin and Kai. At the very beginning, Kai is the lead one who had the highest votes at first. Followed by Jin and lastly, Baekhyun," This is the part which I wanted to know why.

"But as the following days, Jin lead the first one who had the high votes. Kai was the second one and Baekhyun was still at below. And because the final and closing of the votes was in the following day, I remember the date and time which he convince me for a help. Dated 16th of June, two thousand and twelve. In the time 7:56 pm. After he told me about his problem, I have nothing to do but to agree. He's my friend after all and I'm the only one that he could trust the most."

Everyone was quiet and haven't attack any more further questions since it's slowly and individually answered, same as mine right now. "I did everything and we went through the dean's office that night. Since he's in charge of the voting. And by that, I immediately closed Jin and Kai's profile as the only available one is Baekhyun. Voters haven't find out that it was a hack. So they don't have a choice but to vote for Baekhyun. It reached 1.8 billion voters who voted for his own sake. But originally, it was only four hundred sixty eight thousand and two hundred if it weren't for my help,"