Chapter 55. Childhood Friend

A/N: Thanks for an awesome idea, little chingu-yah! :) This chapter is dedicated to @MaxParadero because of her suggestion to make this story more interesting with more and other twists of fate. And still, it credits to you, @MaxParadero! I appreciated the way how you suggested an author like me! I hope you'll promote some of your stories more and enjoyable! Thank you and God bless you! :)

Anyways, here's another update everyone! Enjoy reading! :)

---

Taeyeon's POV

"So.. Where do you want to go? I'll tour you around," The guy said, who looks like a friend of the guy I've been stalking by now. I can't be mistaken by this time, I knew it that he's here!

"Uh.. Somewhere else that can make me relax," He answered and the other guy bobs his head. "I know where that place you've been talking about," Soon enough, they left as I'm following them from behind.

Avoiding that they will see me. I know it's very ridiculous for me to do this but.. I have to! I need to prove myself that this is the guy that I've longing to see! He's from Incheon too. Aside from Jessica and Yuri, I do have a best friend, he's a guy. Both of us committed a promise of forever. That soon enough, the wheels of fate will bring us into the perfect path.

But I'm not really sure if this is the man I've been looking for. I just don't know. But a side of me is fighting to clear up this clarifications in my mind. I continue in following them behind, hiding on the huge tree when I realize this familiar place where I've been. We're now here at the side lake, and their heading to the pavilion on the center of the water.

After then, I stopped and spied them for what they are talking about right now. Afterwards, they started to make a conversation, as the other guy tried to introduce this place. Well what a coincidence! He's actually a newbie!

"By the way, welcome back! How are you from Taiwan?" The guy asked, patting his shoulder. The guy that I've been suspicious about, smiles since I can see it from the side. "I'm fine, I'm actually glad that I came back again," He says.