Chapter 34. What Does He Mean?

Condo Unit 588, 12:08 pm, Kyungsoo's POV

Kyungsoo put down his luggage on the side as he stretch up his tired limbs, "Aigoo~ this day must be fun for us to explore, but I guess we'll just take a quick nap for a moment," I yawn as I take my position onto the king sized bed. But before I'll do, someone pull me off.

I turn to look back to find Suho. I arch one brow and crossed my arms, "What? What's the matter if I'll take this spot?" I asked confidently, "There's no way you can steal that spot. This is reserved already for the Black Pearl. Master Baekhyun just told me. And for us, we must take the couches everywhere instead," I frown and look around the place.

Well indeed, the condo unit is wider than ours' and the classroom, it fits up to 20 persons up, I guess? And as far as I can see, there are lots of couches everywhere and seems to be perfect like a neutral size of a bed. Why not agree?

I bob my head once and saw Taeyeon with Kai, "Just then, Mister Kim Jongin is making his moves towards the beloved cousin of mine," Kyungsoo crossed his arms as Taeyeon dart him a look and smiled awkwardly, "Uh.. Kyungie, apparently, Kai just accompany me and guard me all the way," She reasons.

I pointed an index finger as I tilt it to left and right while clicking my tongue and shake my head with my eyes shut, "Uh-Uh. Not to Taeyeon, Kai. There must be Baekhyun out there to accompany her. Besides, he's her Angel after all,"

There was a moment of silence inside the wide room as Taeyeon and Kai stared at Kyungsoo blankly, "What are you guys waiting for? Get ready and we'll take a tour around the place," It's only Baekhyun who broke the silence. He shifted his gaze to all of us with his luggage on his hand. "What's with the silence?" He asks and placed his luggage to a random couch just beside Taeyeon's bed.

There's the silence again and the only thing that can be heard inside the room was Baekhyun's unpacking luggage, "Hey, someone needs to answer my question!" Baekhyun retorted with an annoyed voice, "Uh.. It's just that.. We can't wait for the tour today, master," Kris answered politely. However, Baekhyun, arch his brows in curiousness, "Tour? Who says there's a tour today?" All of the members widened their eyes in disbelief and at the same time, they drop their jaw for about a gap.

"N-no tour?" They all asked in chorus. Baekhyun simple nods his head and slump himself to the couch, "Ne, there would be no tour for today, but there are still things that we must partake, and that is we need to join the other GreenFields students taking their moment on the mixed hot spring located in this building," He says with a bored tone.

All of the members sighed in relief and starts talking about what are they going to do during the mixed hot spring time, "We must rest for awhile and the lunch will be served in the restaurant at the first floor. Likewise as the convocation for the opening of mixed hot spring," Baekhyun added.

I roll my eyes and walk towards my dear Yeonnie, who's lying at her bed and looks really tired. I crossed my arms in front of me while looking at her position. Arms are widely spread like there's no tomorrow while looking up in a deep thoughts, I'm stomping my feet on the velvet floor because of impatientness that she can't actually notice my presence, until I can't hold onto my breath and, "Yah! Are you just gonna stare up without noticing me here!?" I playfully raise my voice up, she quickly sat up like a dog and blink her eyes at me.

"What are you blinking at?" I arch one brow, "H-huh? M-me?" She pointed herself with an innocent look, "Yeah, you are," I roll my eyes. She chuckles and slip herself off the bed, "I was just wondering if how's the feeling of traveling everywhere in this world," She replies and pass me by. I look back at her to find her walking to the direction of the veranda, passing every members with a smile and with a pat on every shoulder or head.

I blink countless of times seeing her acting like that. How come Taeyeon grew really different? I recall, when we're still young, she always retorts when someone pats her on her shoulder or head, or something like she hates patting because I also recall her very nice line, "Ugh! I'mma like a dog?"

I couldn't help myself but to chuckle a bit as I remember the things that we are still in our very young age, "Guys, let's hit the hot spring now?" Asked Chen excitedly. "Alright!" All of them answer in chorus except for someone that I didn't notice, "Wait up here, where's actually Baekhyun?" It seems like for a blink of an eye, he's gone! I didn't even heard the door creaked close just for him to exit this place!

"Oh! He said he'll meet up someone at the underground, the other deans, gyusos and staffs are waiting for him to discuss another topic for something blah blah blah. That's it!" Answered Tao, "Eeh? Another meeting for the school faculty?" Taeyeon asked in disbelief. "Yes, Black Pearl," Kai nods his head, "Oh! Kyungsoo, Taeyeon, are you with us? We're going down to hit the mixed hot spring," Offers Suho.

I look to the direction of Taeyeon and she's actually refusing their offer, "Don't worry guys, I'll be there too.. I-I.. I just need to rest for awhile, go and have fun~" She beams. All of the members turned their attentions to me and raise their brows.

I opened my mouth for an answer, "So as I. I also need to stay here with my cousin, you guys go on and enjoy looking for some.. girls," I wave my hand signals them to go as I whispered the last phrase. They all nod and took their individual things that they need to bring. Of course, number one are gadgets.

Kai stands in front of me as I stared at him with a curious expression. He stared back at me with his bored eyes and look to the direction of Taeyeon who's actually at the veranda while the sliding doors are closed, so I can't really hear what she's talking right now.

I turn my attention back at Kai who just recently take notice of me, "What are you trying to say, Jongin?" I asked confidently, rather, he walks away, crashing our shoulders together with a glare. What is he trying to say? Why is he acting like that? And.. What does he mean?

~~~

A/N: Hey there folks! Sorry for the late update! And I'm sorry for not updating for now because I'm too busy writing my other stories! Anyways, I updated lately right? I know this will make you ask yourself and please comment down about what's the meaning of this chapter.

Feel free to ask about what you didn't get with this story and soon, I'll update the chapter very fast as soon as I can (even if I probably can) Thankie thankie for reading and I hope you like it! Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Love y'all, folks!✌😘

서랑해!

This has been,

- ⓟⓘⓒⓐⓧⓘⓤ ❤