Chapter 89. May The Best Man Wins

3 Weeks had passed, the day before the competition, Sapphire Dorm, 6:30 p.m, Taeyeon's POV

"Here! Pass this to Sooyoung!", "Hey! Where's my hairpin!?", "Aish! I forgot to shine the heels and shoes!", "Whatever! Hey you! Curl your hair!", "Should I dye my hair into red?", "Red suits you Sunny, go ahead,"

"I need a hand here!", "Where the heck is Sooyoung?", "And Yuri?", "Do we have enough time to practice the dance steps?", "2 months and 1 week is enough,"

"Urgh! I hope my vocals won't turn doom tomorrow evening!"

I sighed while resting my chin on my palm, staring and observing the girls for how they got panicked just for a simple performance tomorrow evening. Simple.. kinda.. sort of. But I'm pretty sure that I'm really nervous from the inside. I just won't let my affections show off. Okay. Whatever.

"Taeyeon-ah, you should prepare as well. Here oh, your costumes for the performance," I look up and found Sunny handling me those seven costumes. When I mentioned seven costumes means.. our shoes and heels are included. Now how the heck should I bring this stuffs along with me?

"Yeah, yeah, thanks anyways." Sunny puts down the outfits by the side and sat down beside me, "Hey, you look so down. What happened? Is something wrong?" She asked all of the sudden. Here we go again with the same questions. "It's not my intension to prepare for the performance," I simply.. lied. "I see that you're nervous, am I correct?" I hummed while nodding my head.

"Anyways, do you still remember the night where we talked about some sort of your problems? Hmm, to clarify, I told you something about it." She said that made me look at her, "Yes I do. But I don't get it from what you said," I shake my head from left to right.

Sunny faced me and smiles, "Are you ready to remove that eyeglasses?" She pointed my eyes which made me shock for a bit, "W-what? N-no I cannot!" I turn away and flushed red spots. Oh my! Why my eyeglasses? My vision will be blur if ever I remove these!

"But Taeyeon-ah, you can't perform with that eyeglasses on. It'll give you distractions as you adjust it every time you dance," She got a point too. Whatever. I won't take this off.

"I don't care. Let them write it in the history that for a first time a female performer wore eyeglasses during competition," I concluded. Sunny's about to open her mouth when the door slammed open to find Sooyoung and Yuri who brought chips and other snacks on their arms.

"What's with eeh? We just recently took our dinner. Why did you brought snacks by this hours?" Yoona asked which made Sooyoung roll her eyes, "It's as if you won't eat, right? But anyways! Enough with seriousness! Because tomorrow is gonna be a very serious one! So let's cherish this night to say farewell for our dorkiness!" Sooyoung exclaims and slumped onto the couch as Yuri tailed her from behind.

"Turn on the television and we'll watch a movie marathon!" Yuri cheered, "It's uh.. sounds relaxing," Seohyun joined them in, "Yeah we should cherish this night," Hyoyeon nodded her head before sitting on the couch as well.

And everybody indulge in. We should enjoy this night. Tomorrow is gonna be a big day.

...

Jin's POV

I got out from my car and wore a mask and a hoodie. Wearing my cap as well so that no one else of them can recognize me. I lay a foot on the platform and pressed the doorbell. I waited patiently until someone opened it up, "Good evening, mister! Who are you?" Well he got straight to the point. I guess this person is one of the Black Pearl members.

Yes indeed. I'm right in front of the Black Pearl dorm. "Where is Jongin?" I asked back, "Uh.. he is inside but.. may I know you?" Still, I ignored his question, "Tell him, someone is looking for him." Despite that the person felt curious, he still obeyed and called for Kai inside.