Chapter 31. Incheon Airport

The Next Morning, 6:35 am, Taeyeon's POV

Taeyeon quickly pack up her things back and fort, here and there and everywhere when Kyungsoo, on the other hand is just looking at her suspiciously and stopped from reading a magazine, "Jacket.. Clothes.." Taeyeon mumbled while looking down at her one but large luggage, Mrs. Jeung which is actually Taeyeon and Kyungsoo's Auntie, was worriedly looking at her, "Aigoo~ Taeyeon is so worried to their field trip," She says and shakes her head.

Taeyeon halts down and look straight to Mrs. Jeung, "Mianhamnida, I forgot to pack my things yesterday night because for the late come back here in the house," Taeyeon explains while packing her important clothes to wear.

"Oh? And what's the reason you're late yesterday, huh? I'm also curious with that one," Kyungsoo interrupts as he flip the page of the magazine, "My friends and I met yesterday, but sad to say we've met at the very wrong time," Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and close the magazine, "Your friends? As far as I know, your friends from the past are in Incheon, and.. Here in Seoul is none-other than the Black Pearl members," Kyungsoo said in a suspicious tone. Taeyeon looks at his direction and slightly smiles.

"Another friends, you know, before I became a Black Pearl, my friends from the Emerald Section," She closed her luggage, "Oh? So.. How was it? Did the girls still recognize you since you've got the new looks?" He asked again while resting one elbow on the arm of the sofa, "Yes they did, Kyungsoo, I'm still the same, the same Taeyeon they used to know," She answered and sat down by the opposite sofa because of exhaustions.

"Breakfast is ready kids! Come on now~" Mr. Jeung merrily announced as he was the one who cooked for their breakfast, the two and Mrs. Jeung went towards the dining hall and took their seat properly, "Hmm~ how mouthwatering!" Taeyeon commented while rubbing her both hands, "These are very simple dishes for breakfast, but I hope you like it," Mr. Jeung said with a smile as he served a bowl of chicken soup on the table.

"Let me help you with that, Uncle," Kyungsoo volunteered himself to help Mr. Jeung, "Then prepare the friend eggs there please, Kyungsoo-yah," Mr. Jeung pleased, Kyungsoo nods his head and get another plate for the fried eggs.

Taeyeon and Mrs. Jeung were staring intently at the foods on the table, "Whoah! It seems like we're having a celebration today!" Taeyeon giggles, "Yeah, your uncle himself decided this idea, I don't know but all of the sudden he got this idea," Auntie answered, I look back at the foods and all I can count are three to six dishes, "Here you go," Kyungsoo served the fried eggs, now it turned seven dishes, "Well then let's eat!" Uncle exclaimed with an eye smile that show off his wrinkles.

...

Black Pearl Classroom, 7:19 am, Taeyeon's POV

"Wait a second Kyungsoo, did you bring all the stuff you need?" I asked as soon as we arrived in front of the classroom, "Yes of course. Oh Yeonnie! Just relax yourself on the couch, I'll be there with you, I just need to put our luggage on the other side," I nodded to his opinion and greeted the members with a smile and a small bow. I sat by the couch beside Xiumin and Kai, "Good morning Black Pearl! Did you brought anything you need for the field trip?" Xiumin questions politely.

"Yes of course, what about you two?" I asks back, "Yeah, but I forgot to bring my own sunglass," Kai frowns, "Ow~ why not buy some at Tokyo? It will be more memorable~" Xiumin advised, "Yeah, it's also fine to buy something there, for I can take a souvenir," Says Kai with a smirk, "What about you Black Pearl? Got any plan to buy something for a souvenir?" Chanyeol suddenly interrupted, "Hmm, I've been actually planning for that one," I put two fingers on my chin.

"Ooh~ I'm so excited to be there! Many Japanese girls will actually escort us!" Sehun suddenly squealed, "Nah~ I've bet the hot spring will be fine," Luhan says serves as his opinion, "Alright! Let's move! It's now time to go to the Incheon International airport!" I-Incheon? Does that mean.. The airport is at Incheon? I'm going to see Jessica and Yuri for the mean time?

The members stood up while chattering for what are they gonna do once we arrive at Japan when I caught Luhan by the wrist, "What is it Black Pearl? Something wrong?" He innocently asked, "U-uh.. Well.. What exactly did Baekhyun just said? W-we're going.. At the Incheon? We need to go somewhere in that place?" I asked with a little bit excitement on my voice.

I can't wait to see Jessica and Yuri again! I can't wait to be with them for now and then we're going to"Not at all Black Pearl, we're going at the Incheon Airport for our flight in Japan," I was cut off by Luhan's answer that made me loosen my grip towards him as my imaginary smile turns into a frown.

"W-well.. Does Seoul got an airport?" I ask again, "The main airport for Seoul is at the Incheon," I look away. "Are you okay Black Pearl? You seem so.. pale," He run his palm on my forehead, "Well, the temperature is alright. Are you perhaps.. Nervous for the flight?" Luhan raises his brows, "O-of course!" I immediately replied.

"Then don't worry, we will be at your back anytime you need us," His sweet smile curved onto his lips, "Yes of course! But I guess I won't need it," I excused myself and starts looking for Kyungie.

"Kyungsoo-yah! Please give me my luggage!" I approach him who's currently walking away now, "Tsk! C'mon," I said, "Alright then, but if you ever need my help, I'll be just a yell out," I nodded my head in agreement, "Alright!" I said and walk away.

As soon as the Black Pearl members are on their way to the vast campus, all of the GreenFields students are also there with excitement and joy on their faces while the others are talking about what are they going to do once they'll arrive.

On the other hand, Taeyeon just saw her Emerald friends so she quickly raise her palm while waving it on the air, same thing as the Emerald students and their adviser. While she's busy waving for her beloved friends, someone pulled the luggage away from her hand, she quickly look back to find, "K-Kai? What are you doing? G-give it back to me right now," Taeyeon's about to steal the luggage away from Kai's hand when he refused.

"It's okay Black Pearl, perhaps your luggage will be as hard for you," Kai explains, "W-what are you saying? I can handle my luggage on my own," But still, Kai refused.

"Oh c'mon, just let me carry this one for you," Kai shows his comforting smile for the very first time, "W-well.. A-as you wish.. B-but if you're tired carrying it yourself.. Just call out my name," She agrees.

"Okay, but I guess I can really handle this," Kai confidently says as I roll my eyes, "Guess?" Taeyeon crossed her arms.

As soon as the buses arrived, the Black Pearl members take their ride on the bus with the logo of Black Pearl and the name of their section of course, but only Black Pearl members are allowed to use their own bus.

Taeyeon's been looking for any vacant seat around while Kai is tailing her from behind, "Hmm, I guess we should take the back–" She's about to go back when someone pulled her down, "Seat with me instead,"

"B-baekhyun?" I widened my eyes in disbelief, "Don't react, the bus is about to leave," He coldly says without looking at me. I move a little bit so that Kai can sit beside me, so he did and now,

I'm sitting between two guys. Ugh! This can't be!

~~~

A/N: Another update guys! Sorry for publishing the previous ones just now! It's because the connection is too slow, so I didn't get the chance to publish right away, but it's okay, I made the chapters longer for you so that it'll be worth it for you to read!

Thanks for reading and I hope you like it! Please don't forget to vote, comment and follow!

Love y'all, folks!✌😘