Chapter 47. Eavesdrop Baekhyun

Taeyeon's POV

While in the middle of everything– I mean.. While in the middle of our so-called picnic, I couldn't help myself but to keep my mouth shut while the members are busy on chatting as they laugh in chorus. I'm just sitting beside Kyungsoo and beside him were Baekhyun and Kai. I don't know what to do but to keep on chewing the grilled kebabs they made.

It really taste great. Actually.. But What's gotten onto me? All I would have to say is that.. I'm start losing my appetite!

"Taeyeon-ah! It seems like you haven't move on the other foods yet, why are you focusing on kebabs, instead?" Kyungsoo nudges me from my side.

I turn to look at him and put down the last stick of kebab I ate, "It's just.. I'm.. not very hungry, really," I lied, forcing up with a smile on my face. Soon, I heard a beep from his pocket as he quickly got it out. It's actually a call from someone. I paid no attention and continue staring to all of the members blankly.

Why am I acting like this way? I feel like.. My heart was beating so fast like.. Something will happen really no, no! Or maybe.. I just missed Yuri and Jessica that much? Speaking of them, I really do missed them so much. I almost forgot the paper doll Yuri gave me, and because of overloaded tasks that I need to do.

I have to sacrifice my own whole time for the sake of my grades. I don't want to lose this opportunity of being a scholar student. That's why I've got the chance to transfer here in GFU, but as more all I want is just a normal school life. I was brought up with this extraordinary one more than I thought. It's really depressing, really. If this is what girls are been dreaming about to become a so-called Angel, well, for them, it's a very big dream and goals for them to reach. But for me, I feel like I'm leaving in hell. "Taeyeon-ah," I snap out when Kyungsoo nudges my shoulder from my side.