Chapter 84. The Beginning Of Practice

Taeyeon's POV

This day, there's no formal classes to everyone because the teachers gave time to the students to practice for the upcoming competition this December. And yet, the final announcement has finally released. We're now registered immediately. The Sapphire boys were once called as Bangtan Boys or BTS to simplify. Jiyong had his own group as well and were called as Big Bang.

The girls and I were grouped as nine members. We were called as, Girls' Generation or SNSD. And the one whom who had that idea is none-other than Jessica. She's the one who remember the event of what I've muttered at the garden when I accidentally said those. And I never thought that those slipped words were now magically in real and is now happening. Best, we were called by that group name.

But none of us are composing a song yet. Oh well, Yoona, Yuri and Hyoyeon were the ones whose making the dance steps even if we don't have music for the meantime. But they're collecting individual and random music from nowhere which inspires them to dance. I was chosen as the leader. But seriously, why do they have to choose me when they knew that I have no idea of how to run for this group?

"Let Jessica and Tiffany compose for the first song," Whined Sunny out of the blue while lying down on the floor. We're here in our own practice room which is owned by the school. Hmm, I wonder Jin's group and Jiyong's already composed some songs?

"Yah~ We're doing it! But I don't have any idea how to make one!" Tiffany reacted, brushing her hair with her both hands upwards while lying down on her stomach by the floor.

There was a moment of silence inside the room. And when I mentioned silence, means that the music was turned off as well. Everyone must've been brainstorming right now. "Let me do it myself," All of our attention turned to Jessica and found her with a smirk on her lips. When the time I shift my gaze to her, it seems like she just stared at me for awhile now and immediately turn to the other direction.

"Are you sure, Unnie? Did anyone inspired you?" Seohyun asked curiously, raising one brow. When all of the sudden, Jessica fix her attention on my direction with a small smile on her lips, "Yes I do have. And that is from someone inside of this room," She said before looking down at the scratch notes in front of her. What is wrong with me? Why does she keep on glancing at me? Do I have a smudge on my face?

"Oh then that's a good news!" Yuri cheered, "No! Bad news!" Sooyoung reacted which made us to look at her in disbelief, "Huh?" We all asked in unison. "Guys, didn't you know? We need to compose five songs with dance steps and two ballad songs! In total and overall are seven! My god! We only have 3 months to practice and compose!" Sooyoung panicked at the end, "And before I forgot, Taeyeon also needs to compose for her own solo songs since she's still a Black Pearl but is also a competition with individuals! Then, you have a duet together with Baekhyun. You don't have to worry because he said that he'll be the one who'll compose that song for you! Plus! You need to practice for the competition of the beautiful voice behind those speaker since you were registered by Jin!" Sooyoung added like it's as if, she's rapping.

My eyes bulge open by the thought, "What!? A solo composing!? A duet with him and registered from another singing battle!?" I asked in disbelief. "Jin registered me?" I whispered to myself, pointing myself as well. Jin already knew that I'm the person behind those speakers.. b-but do he have to do this?

"Let's double the time, everyone! Seohyun and Tiffany, help me by composing those five songs and two ballads! The rest of you, create a dance steps! Meanwhile, Taeyeon, you should focus on your own for now. Don't worry, everything will be fine," Announced Jessica. "Alright! Let's start, everyone!" She clasped her hands together.