Chapter 58. She'll Be Back

The day after tomorrow, Baekhyun's POV

"Master, the school's president called you and wants you to go to his office as soon as possible. He needs to discuss some important things with you," Informed Luhan while Baekhyun was rolling his pen up and down. He let out a sigh and stood up, "Is it really that important?" I asked, but he did nod his head with a serious facial expression.

It's my very first time to see Luhan plastering a serious expression on his pretty face of his'. I stand from my seat and targeted to aim for the door knob. I wonder what will be this another 'important' something?

...

Baekhyun's POV

As I widely open the door, I find President Han shaking his own chair from left to right with both elbows rested on the top of the table, seemed to be thinking deeply. As he noticed my presence, he didn't smiled and just motioned me to come inside using his hand gestures.

I sat right in front of him comfortably like I also owned his own office, "So what are we going to discuss about?" I started which made him to look at me straight in the eyes. All I can read is only seriousness from his eyes. "Baekhyun, I have something to tell you. But please, you have to keep this within you, so as the members if you want to. But never tell a word about this to your Third Angel," He says which made me confuse.

"What are you talking about?" I clustered both of my eyes and turn my fully attention to him.

"Look, I know this will only make your world crash into pieces when I tell you all about this, especially that your Angel didn't know everything about the past. If whatever you'll do, just don't and keep this word within you," He said instead of answering my previous question. What does he mean about the past? What about the past? It's past right?

"I meant what are you talking about? What was about the past? Let's just leave them behind, it already happened," Baekhyun secretly roll his eyes. "I think I must get straight to the point to get you back to your senses," He muttered.

I straightened on my position and cross my legs together, "But!" He warned, pointing up his index finger up while tilting it from left and right. "I'm warning you, what you'll have to know right now, your priority is to keep your mouth shut,"

"Anything for Taeyeon's safety," I nod my head once while looking at my reflection on the glass table.

"Are you ready, your majesty?" He dart me a serious look. Don't get me wrong, but he did called me as more than a King. I nod my head thrice at a time and I heard him heave out a heavy sigh.

"She'll be back by next week. Choi Ah Ree, your yeojachingu, the second Angel." Because of those statement, Baekhyun felt himself froze and stoned on his position. Hearing the name of his past girl who've got the title as the 'Second Angel' will come back by next week.

"You're kidding, aren't you?" I forced out a ridiculous smirk, even if he does looks too serious. "No I'm not, Baekhyun. She really is coming back for you. Believe me," I shut my eyes for a moment and slam my back on the cushioned chair.

"Okay, what you said is true, but the point is.. what will she ever do here and why does she needs to get back when she was already disbanded?" Baekhyun asked with curiosity from his voice. President Han shook his head and facepalm, "I don't know what we're going to do if Taeyeon will to find out " He worried, brushing his hair using his fingers.

Baekhyun shook his head and applied his expressionless face, "I doubt that she'll be here again to destroy the happiness of my life, and so as begging me to give the title back to her again," He murmured and glared from the other side to find a see-through window, with lots of students passing by inside the campus.

Choi AhRee is the daughter of the business partner of my parents, and forced me to deal with this typical kind of a girl. I mean it that she got the perfect figure, face and talent, but lack enough of intelligence and attitude. Those are the main thing I hate her the most. She had no respect at all but to gamble around with others. I mean, not a real gambler but something as in minor as that.

Because of her parents who did forced my parents to deal with them, they did and agreed with their request. But then something gone wrong, she became cruel and arrogant to everyone. Not to tell you a lot about the details, but that's her and she is that type of a person.

I broke up to the rule of her being my second Angel but all she can do is to beg for mercy and force me to make her as my same Angel once again. I broke up with her unexpectedly but I do purposely did.

...

Lake Pavilion, Taeyeon's POV

I was sitting by the wooden chair of the pavilion, where the incident happened between the three of us namely me, Baekhyun and Jiyong, and also is the place where I first met him after those several years. Splashing my naked feet to the warm water of the lake caused me to image about the flashbacks of what I said that are true painful.

Truth hurts, I don't want him to suffer like this, but changing the topic of his life from before until now? It's totally a big difference. I can't forgive him that easily, I just can't.

I sighed for how many times, looking down at my reflection onto the water, staring at my lips form into a frown one. If what're you thinking about regret, don't. Because this is the best way to teach him of his very first lesson. You wouldn't have believe and expected, that your best friend will become your true and best enemy.

~~~

A/N: I know you guys deserves to read more than 2k+ words, but the main clue here is 'someone' will reveal itself from this story, I meant 'itself' because the role of this person is a cruel one. Remember? Antagonists must proclaim themselves as 'itself' right? You really want the first Protagonist to win the battle right?

I'm Sarreh but those are the main reports I wanted to update by nowm and Taeyeon, unconsciously didn't know that someone will step on her foot in the upcoming chapters to go! Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you like this little side of an update~ stay tuned for more little chappies to go and please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Love you more, little Taengoos!😌✌

This has been,

- 박현아❤