Chapter 59. Tell Me What?

Taeyeon's POV

I hurriedly run through the hallway, with my arms loaded with scattered papers that made me trip and fall them all on the ground many times. But what I thought right now is the deadliest deadline! Cursed those unimportant persons who passed this papers that is also in the panicking way! I need to finish this things before 3 pm in the afternoon. I swear myself to do not take a break and continue on stamping all of this if I have to.

Students look at me as I pass by, forming their lips into a circle while others put a palm on their cheek. They must've thought that being in this situation must be hard, yeah it's true. It is. But then I snap out from my mind when I bumped someone from it's back, causing me to stumble down to the ground and so as the papers that flew above me.

"Ouch," I muttered while rubbing my butt, painting up a painful look. I look up to find the person and is actually guy. He must be strong, he didn't stumble down. He slowly look back and I actually can't see his face because of the papers that are still flying up to down, causing me to furrowed my eyebrows, confused about this guy if who might he be.

But as soon as the papers were out, the man's face reveals himself. I don't know why but blurry images starts popping out from my mind. It's like.. I already met him before. But an image of the library and so as in the carnival flashed from my mind, between a guy together with me. But all I can see is the man's face is blurry. Did I met him before?

I mentally snap out when a hand floats right in front of me, that made me came back to my senses. I shake my head as and immediately stand up from my own feet, probably declining his kind offer.

"I-I'm sorry.. I'm really sorry " Taeyeon bowed many times as the guy in front of her, smirks and inserted his right hand back to his right front pocket. "We've meet again, huh? What is this called? Destiny? Really? How dare you to forget about me just like that. Anyways, see you around~" He ended up patting my head lightly and walk pass by me with a mischievous grin plastered on his lips.

I stand in pace, following him using my eyes for what did he just said. We've meet again? Destiny? Forget about him? We're not that close right? Those four main questions start attacking my mind, biting my bottom lip for how on earth did I met that guy?

I've never meet a person such as that face! "Black Pearl?" I immediately pivot back to find Kris standing next to the door, his eyes were narrowed to my direction. "Y-yeah?" I answer as my voice cracked.

He walks to where am I, and soon enough, he stands right in front of me as I look up at him. "Do you need any help?" When realization strikes me, "O-oh my! I almost forgot!" I panicked, picking up the scattered papers. But I stopped in the midst when Kris picked all of it all by himself.

I gulped as I look down to the floor, "U-uh.. t-thank you?" Why am I asking about this? I must be thanking him properly and not just a not-so-sure tone! "You're welcome, now, let's go inside before Master will catch us both here outside," He handed me the papers and nod my head.

...

Luhan's POV

"Everyone, please come forward and form yourselves into a group of circle!" Baekhyun hollered, which cause us to immediately move and went through his desk as we formed into circle. "Is anything the matter, Master?" Asked Tao politely.

Baekhyun look down to his table and bit his lower lip, "Guys, I really need your help by now. Please do not spread a word about this, or else, all of us will be in trouble. We must avoid this topic to Taeyeon. Only President Han, you guys and me knew about this. So, are you ready?" He asked with a bit seriousness on the tone of his voice. Wait.. I haven't know that Baekhyun will need our help sooner or later.

And.. why keep this secret to Taeyeon? What did President Han told him anyways? All I knew is that the topic is very important for him to know. But I didn't know that we're included in this kind of situation.

"She'll be back by next week. Choi Ah Ree, she will be here soon," It's like the hardest of a stone attacked me.. no, us. For all of different news, why's this? Why about her returning back? What if Taeyeon will to find out? I don't know what will be the good terms in the midst but.. is this truly serious?

"B-b-but Master–" Lay's about to complain when Baekhyun motioned him his palm while shutting his eyes, "I know, I know. That's why I need your help. This is a hard and a tough one situation. So please, let's cooperate with each other and prefer the word team work. We must to, we must protect Taeyeon away from her before it gets too late. You knew her am I right? She'll do everything to get what she wants," He explains, which is briefly enough.

"What do you mean she'll come back? What about my cousin? Is it truly your reason and purpose that you made her as your third to keep the hole between you and AhRee? You just used my cousin, didn't you?" Kyungsoo back fired, with his gleamy eyes turned into a dark and angry one.

Baekhyun dart him a look and slightly stand up from his seat, "I am not using her, Kyungsoo! What you have thought is wrong! All wrong! I didn't use her as a weapon of everything! This news just unexpectedly happened! Don't you understand?" He almost hollered and his eyes got a bit red.

Suho tapped his shoulders and encourage him to sit back on the chair. "It's okay, it's okay now. We don't have to argue about this. We must focus to the situation here," Suho announced while comforting the frustrated Black Pearl leader.

Everyone kept quiet while others stared blankly to nowhere, "Oh, I haven't know where Kris was," Lay whispered onto my ears. I look all around to find no trace about Kris. "Let him be, for now, all we think is the safety of Taeyeon and so as hiding this big secret away from her," I answered back as I crossed my arms.

Black Pearl members start brainstorming themselves while looking each and everyone, serves as their silent conversation or considered as an eyecontact. "I've got an idea!" Hissed Chanyeol and voluntarily raised his hand up.

All of them gathered once again around Baekhyun's desk and listened to Chanyeol's brilliant idea, "What we need to do during the arrival of AhRee, we must keep on accompanying the Black Pearl and keep her busy, making sure that she wouldn't know anything about the arrival of a 'special visitor' this is. On the other hand, as for AhRee, some must also keep her contacts away from Master Baekhyun and so as knowing the fact that someone replaced her own throne, that'll work?" We exchange gazes with one another.

Probably having the sign of an agreement while Kyungsoo, Sehun, Chen and I, were staring at the blankspace.

"I think that must be a good idea," We came back to our senses when Baekhyun confirmed, "Why?" I asked, confused. "Because everything will work smoothly if all of us will move out and cooperate. It's the only best way we can do. We must protect her and keep her away. Keeping her away like a real precious Black Pearl of ours'. Please, for the mean time, don't ever slip on your mouth and keep this as a secret away from her. Don't tell her everything about this and so as this plan,"

Just then, the door creaked open as all of us got startled and pivot back to find two familiar figures, "Tell me what?"

~~~

A/N: Sorry guys but I made this chapter more thrill and exciting~ one fact about authornim; Always excited writing fanfics especially in the position of rising action going to climax~ (Unfortunately, the latter haven't plan about the plot. LOL!✌)

So I hope you guys love this another chapter and please more supports and stay tuned about this story for the upcoming chapters to go! Thanks for reading everyone and please don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Love lots, little taengoos!😌✌

This has been,

- PicaXiu