Chapter 56. Remember Me?

Taeyeon's POV

She made a slight audible gasped when the guy she mentioned as 'Jiyong' muttered her name.

I stared at him for a moment. His eyes, nose, lips and features, I can't even recognize them all because he grew more different. Is this truly the old Jiyong I've met before? Why did he changed? Why did he left me with no reason at all? Can he read my eyes that I'm that painful and lonely when the time he left me in front of their house that was actually empty? Did he just realize if how worried sick am I?

"I-it's.. it's you," He muttered and little by little, his lips formed into a bright smile. Jiyong hurriedly walk towards me as I can feel fluttered and happy when I can finally feel his warm and tight embrace. But then someone block him to do so, a familiar figure of a guy who's back is facing me now.

"Who are you?" I got a little bit shiver when he asked into a straight point. Darting Jiyong with a glare which I can't explain if it's enough to kill you without any movements at all. He make a brow raise up and straightened his back, "I'm Kim Taeyeon's childhood friend, my name is Kwon Jiyong! By the way, who are you and why are you trying to stop of what I wanted to do?" He asks back with a bit annoyed tone.

I stand in pace behind Baekhyun, almost stuck up if what am I going to do. "Childhood friend? What a low level you are. It's pleasure to meet you Kwon Jiyong, but I guess we've met before, haven't we?" Baekhyun's voice turned serious as what I can hear.

"You might be telling bluffs, but I don't give a damn recognizing you, answer my ****ing question if who are you and how are you related to her?" Taeyeon widened her eyes in disbelief and got alarmed of what she heard. N-no way.. he really changed a lot for how several years we separated with one another. Is this truly the effect of how you live to other country than to your own motherland?

"Excuse me? We haven't met before? But I do still remember you. Let me guess, you're a student from a Sapphire Section, if I'm not mistaken?" W-what? A student of Sapphire? S-so.. so all this time.. "I am. How did you know?" Jiyong asked with a confused expression.

Baekhyun smirked and turn to look back at me, but decided not to reply anymore as he got himself beside me. "My name is Byun Baekhyun, the Black Pearl leader. With this girl beside me, is none-other than my Third Angel, Kim Taeyeon," He announced which can be heard loud and clear, enough for Jiyong to hear all about those.

He made a gasped as his eyes rounded in shock, his closed mouth, hang loss, "A-a.. a Black Pearl leader you say?" I look to my side and found him flashing an evil smirk, looking straight at him in the eyes. "Yes you heard it right, can't believe, huh?"

It caught me off guard when Jiyong land his eyes to my direction, that gives me the feeling of something weird, which can be felt guilty with those pitiful eyes of his. "All this time.. all this time, h-how d-did you.. landed in this straight narrow path? I-I.. I didn't expect you to become like this.." He muttered, almost whispering. And I can't even imagine of how the way you changed a lot!

"Oh c'mon. It doesn't means what you know about her is enough for you to know. People change, Jiyong," Baekhyun interrupted but Jiyong paid no attention as he stares at me right through the eyes.

"Tell me.. do you still recognize me?" He asked, pointing himself. I gulped down for a bit, as my hands turned cold and shaky. Why am I not answering his question? I should immediately say yes right? But my mouth was stuck and my throat got dry. I don't know what I'm going to do.

All of the sudden, a familiar hand slowly slipped onto my left hand as it got me startle for a bit, "You can ask that one, when you have the moment. But please, be respectful, I'm with her," Baekhyun still interrupts, slowly intertwining our hands together.