Chapter 25. Bubble Tea Shop

Bubble Tea Shop, 11:01 a.m, Taeyeon's POV

The two went out of the car while Taeyeon was amazed looking at the beautiful building of the bubble tea shop. She turned her gaze to Sehun who's also looking at her while beaming in cuteness. "What's all this? This is so fancy and I know all of the menu here are so expensive," I retorted while looking at him worriedly.

He beams again and softly pinch my nose. "Tsk! Noona, this is my favorite! Don't worry 'cause I'll pay all of what you want," He said and I'm about to decline his decision but unfortunately, he went forward through the entrance of the cafe. I shake my head and quickly catch him up. "W-wait!" He opened the door widely and the cold air of the aircon welcomed us. I inhale and exhale while looking around the whole place.

All of the walls are colored gold while the chairs and table are covered with clothe that are also colored gold and white, I look around to find those bunch of servers wearing black and white suits. I mentally snap out when I bumped onto Sehun's back that made me step backward as my forehead hit his back. "Oh! Jouen achimimnida! It's nice to meet you again, Sehun-ah!" The counter-in-charge said as she bow down.

My eyebrows crease in curiosity as I look up at Sehun from the back. "She knew you?" I almost whispers, he look at me and smiles, "Ne Noona! I'm their permanent customer. I always drop by here after classes," He answered. I look in front with an unsatisfied look and as I landed my eyes on the waitress who's also looking at me in curiousness. "Uh.. Don't mind if I ask you Sehun-ah but.. Who's this girl behind you?" She asks and points at my direction.

"Oh! Let me introduce her to you, she's Kim Taeyeon, the Black Pearl from now on. Master Baekhyun's Angel perhaps," The waitress seemed like speechless and disbelief since her eyes are widened. But soon enough, she smiles sweetly and bow down. "Annyeonghaseyo!" I also bow and smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo Nado~" I cheerfully greeted her and bow down twice. "Uh.. By the way, what's your order for today?" The waitress ask Sehun. "Well, as usual. The flavor that I've been craving for." Sehun answered with a smile. He looks at me all of the sudden. I tilted my head signals for a what. "Hmm?" I hummed while looking up at him. "What's your flavor for the bubble tea, Noona?" He ask. I put two fingers on my chin while looking up to think if what flavor will I choose. Whether strawberry cookies and cream or choco?

"I'll choose milk tea!" Unfortunately, choco is my choices so yeah. I cheerfully said but it seems like the both of them are shock while looking at me in disbelief. "What? Is there any problem with the flavor? Alright. I'll choose another one instead–" I didn't got the chance to finish my words when Sehun just whispered through my ears. "Noona, it's bubble tea." I blink my eyes for three times. Did I just said that? Did I just said milk tea? Gosh!

"Oh! Mianhamnida!" I said as I look down. "Oh! It's okay dear Black Pearl. Maybe it's just your first time drinking bubble tea," The waitress said while smiling at me. I duck my head down because of embarrassment. "Uh.. That is.. In Incheon, I don't have time to drink this thing because of the hard work that I made for the sake of my dream to be one of the scholar students in one of the well-known Universities here in Seoul," I explained. But instead, they smiled and I saw Sehun clapa his hands in a slow motion. "That's great of you Black Pearl!" She commented. "Uh.. T-thanks," I said shyly. "By the way, back to the topic about the flavors. What flavor will you choose?" Sehun broke the old topic.