Chapter 52. Mysterious Message

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to my little chingu @Chanmollyka I just wanted to say 'Gomawoyo' for supporting this story until this chapter. I hope you'll promote more some of your stories in the near future!

Who's your bias anyways, @Chanmollyka? Is it Chanyeol? Hahaha! I'm just guessing~ *peace* Guys, if anyone of you wants a dedication, it's free! And all you have to do is to comment down and tell me if who's your bias, we didn't know if I'll give a chapter for your bias, right? As what I've said, all you have to do is to comment! I'll say, better comment down now! ⇩⇩

Enjoy reading everyone! :)

---

Taeyeon's POV

It's nearly the last day of October and after that, we'll going to have our sembreak. But anyways, before we'll have our freedom, we still have to finish all of our important things to do. That's what Baekhyun wants actually, "Whoah! You've been working too hard now, Black Pearl," I pivot from my side to find Chen wearing a beam on his face.

I smile and put down my pen for a moment, "Well yes, since that's our duties right?" He nods his head and reveals something in front of me. "Have a snack first, it's not like you're a machine that doesn't needs anything, even just to eat." He chuckles at the end of his sentence.

"But.. What about you?" I worriedly asked, "Don't worry, I've already took my snacks with Chanyeol, Sehun and Lay hyung. My priority right now is to force you to eat this one," He slightly pushed the carton bag to me.

"Kamsahamnida," I smiled brightly and unpack all of the foods to find it really delicious that makes my stomach growls in hunger, "Anyways, where are the others?" I ask as I open the cover of the sandwich, "They're on their way here from the cafeteria. And to clear up those questions in your mind if where is Master Baekhyun, he went to the dean's office together with Kyungsoo, Kris and Kai," I chuckle at his statement.

"Uh.. What's funny, Black Pearl?" Chen scratches his nape, "They're more like the agents KKK," And as of those words, he also laugh ridiculously, "But anyways, is there any folders left behind yours? Let me done it for you to repay these foods you gave me," I offered but he shake his head. "No need. Actually, Luhan's the one who did it all for me," He ended with a devilish grin. You're one lucky dino, "Wait, did Luhan accepted?" He nods his head many times, "He's very great and kind right?" I slowly look away and bite the sandwich while nodding my head slowly.

All of the sudden, he stands up as I shift my gaze back at him. "I need to go to the comfort room first. If it's okay for you, Black Pearl. Would you excuse me?" I nod cheerfully with a smile, "Yes of course! Take your time," He bows before he left the classroom.

So here I am, the one who's left alone. I wonder what the other Black Pearl members are doing by now. Are they perhaps enjoying their time? I wish I could join them, but I have an appointment and needs to do all of these folders before the deadline ends.

After a minute or two, I'm finally done with my snacks so I quickly stand up from where I seated and grabbed all of the trash and headed to the trash bin.

I seat back from where I am and starts doing the files again. Thanks to Chen who really made my stomach full. From the very start, I don't have any trust with the members especially that they're all boys. But little by little, we're getting close with one another. I thought they're same as Baekhyun! But I was wrong, they're better than him. They've got so different attitudes with one another! Some are really funny and some are ideal type of a friend. I don't know why but I found myself smiling like a fool while writing on the folders.