Chapter 12. Being A Black Pearl Member

I don't know what to say.. I suddenly felt that my heart skips a beat, I didn't know everything about this before, and I'm so damn not good! Why did I even agreed with him? Now my life's totally in the middle of the mess!

"Seriously Taeyeon, you didn't know about this? You said that you're the cousin of Kyungsoo but why did he didn't told you about this?" Seohyun asked, I look at them and say.

"He's also confuse if why did Baekhyun and I exchange our neckties." I simply answered. "Now that you know everything, you should do what the leader wants you to do but we advised you that exception of.. You know what I mean. Then, you must always keep him happy. Being his Angel is a big opportunity, that's why they called their girlfriend as Angel." Sunny said.

"Tsk! Big opportunity? Make him happy? Why should I? I will never! And never be will." I roll my eyes. "It's a bingo Taeyeon! Being one of the Black Pearl member is one the girls' goal because if you are an Angel, everyone respect you and whenever you are late in the class, the Gyuso would never mind and whenever you've done something wrong, they'll find some way to make it right." Yoona added as she sip her milk tea.

"So.. You mean it's also relaxing?" I asked suspiciously. "More than that," They answered in unison. I startled a little bit when someone taps my shoulder, and as I look back, it's the tower guy together with the other members. I raise one brow while looking at them curiously. "Leader wants you to be with us now," I'm about to speak up when they immediately grabbed my arms and yank me back to the table where every Black Pearl members were there.

"Let me go! I'm not a child who had been lost," I protested as I glared at them, I heard that Baekhyun guy chuckled. "So, what did you feel when you found out you're one of the Black Pearl member now?" He asked as he smirks, instead of answering him, I just stand up and is about to order when he grabbed my wrist, he tightened the grip and pushed me back to my seat. "Ouch! Hey! That hurts!" I complained while rubbing my wrist 'cause it turns into red.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asked again with a cold tone. "What for? To buy my snacks, aren't you not gonna let me eat? Do you want me to die?" I asked sarcastically. "Just sit right there, they're just the ones who'll order our foods," He said while looking away. "O-our?" I asked with a bit lower tone, but instead of answering me, he just look at me coldly again so I just nod and bit my lower lip.

I saw Kyungsoo right in front of me giving me a why-did-you-enter-this-life? look but I just don't reply and look down. "So.. Taeyeon, why didn't you know everything about this, hmm?" He asked. "It's none of your business," I answered while looking away.

"Tsk! Bad girl after all, don't be mad at me now, thanks to me that you became a Black Pearl member," He crossed his arms. "Thanks to you, I am not actually grateful about it," I mumbled with gritted teeth. "Why wouldn't you forget all about yesterday? Today is another day, as what they've said, forgive and forget,"

"Would you please shut up?" I asked with a bored tone. "As you wish, my Angel," he smirks at me. "And for one thing, stop calling me Angle, I'm not an Angel, I'm a human.", "Why should I? It was been written in the Black Pearl member rules, rules that you should follow,"

"How would I know? I didn't even know about everything," I answered, I stood up from my seat when I bumped someone from the other Black Pearl member and the soda was spilled on my uniform, again. "Oh my! I'm so sorry, Black Pearl," He apologized but I shake my head as I smiled at him.

"It's okay, it's not your fault though, I should be the one who'll say sorry. I wasn't looking at my way, sorry," I bow down at him. "Ugh! What a mess! Sehun, you should also look your way!" Baekhyun scolded him. "Sorry, master," He bow down. "No Baekhyun! It's not his fault, it's mine," I confessed as I bit my lower lip, he sighed heavily and stood up. "Leave the mess here, we're going back to the classroom, bring her," He commanded and at this time, Kyungsoo is the one who escorted me.