Chapter 67. Shock Scenarios

Taeyeon's POV

"Uh.." I stutter, I'm currently avoiding his gaze by now, "The r-reason why is.." I look over the place nervously, the beatings of my heart gone faster. "Why is?" He repeated, trying to meet our eyes with each other. But I whom the one who's avoiding it myself.

"It's because–" I'm then cut off when someone bursted from behind Baekhyun and found Lay scratching his nape, "I'm sorry to interrupt but.. can I at least have a moment together with the Black Pearl, Master?" He politely asked. Baekhyun turn to look at him and back at me, "And why is it?" He asks back, making sure if what's the reason.

"Uh.. I'm just wondering if you already approved the message that you must give her? Is she allowed to go now? I can drive her home safely," He answers, still scratching his nape. Baekhyun turn speechless for a moment and after that, he stands up from his seat and got ready to leave, "Of course I did. You can have the moment now. Excuse me," Then he left with hands inserted inside of his pockets, leaving me with a mysterious little smirk on his lips, which I don't know if what's the reason behind those.

"Uh.. what is it then?" I scratch my nape. But Lay just simply gestured me to stand up, so what I did is to obey what he said. He grab me by the wrist and drag me along with him all the way back inside of the dorm, that made me surprise because of his sudden action.

As soon as we got there, we were greeted by the members with their arms crossed. Also with a smug look on their faces. I raise both of my brows as soon as Lay released me from his grip, "What did I do wrong?" I pointed myself innocently. Really, I don't have any idea of what did I do.

"Go and change, we're going to the house," Kyungsoo commands with the usual tone of his voice. And without hesitation, I nodded and went upstairs. But even if I'm still at the middle of the stairs, I can't prevent myself to eavesdrop from what they are discussing about. Oh well, I can't hear them right now.

...

Baekhyun's POV

Baekhyun softly slammed the door right behind him as he pant and reach for his chest part. Breathing heavily as if a stone or a hard thing was inside of his body that he's trying to let it out.

What just happened? What are those? I cannot believe that I'm feeling this right now to act that way too kind right in front of her! What a stupid thing I used to show! That wasn't the right thing to do!

Although, even I do act that brave and cold in front of her, feelings just can't stop me from doing so. You heard it right, feelings. I then discovered about this feelings of mine for her. I've been observing this for the past months. It all started at the field trip in Tokyo.

Uneasiness got within me. It's not that comfortable with me that she's there by my side. No, seeing her everyday. That's the whole reason why I called her just by now. I'm ready to ask her if what's the definition of this feelings! But damn it! I'm too coward! I always tried to act normally, but even though I tried, nothing will comes out but my lips suddenly quiver into a smile.

I look at the window and pant for the nth time. "I know I'm not dumbed enough to say this through myself but.." I paused, putting a palm on my chest as I look down and feel my heartbeat. "Could it be possible for me to.. like her?"

Or simply called as.. I love Kim Taeyeon?

...

Inside the car, Taeyeon's POV

No one of the three of us make an utter or a single cough since we left the dorm. It's between Kyungsoo, Sehun and I. Sehun's driving us there so there's no big deal after all, "You're caught, young lady," I cluster my eyebrows when Kyungsoo have the guts to speak, "Excuse me? What do you mean about caught?" Kyungsoo turns to look at me with those serious eyes that made me shivers through my spine.