Chapter 78. Kris

The Next Day, Sapphire Classroom, Taeyeon's POV

I look all around inside this classroom which Sapphire had. It's the next bigger and wider classroom of Black Pearl. The boys were neat and it's the same with the Black Pearl classroom as well. "Welcome to the Sapphire Classroom everyone," Jin announced, spreading his arms wide. "Pretty impressive," Kyungsoo mumbled, wandering around too.

"Then Jin, can you arrange if where is our seat for the meantime?" I look at him, "Yup. Of course, come on everyone," He said and motioned us to walk towards him. We did as he advised and he's now in front of us.

"First of all, may you girls please introduce yourselves? I'm not yet quiet familiar with you," Jin shyly scratches his nape as the girls let out a small chuckle. "Hello Jin! My name is Tiffany," She introduced with her cute eye-smile before bowing down, "Nice to meet you Jin! My name is Jessica," She says and did the same as what Tiffany do earlier.

"Hello! Yuri is the name," Yuri cheerfully said before bowing down, "My name is Sunny,"

"Hello! I'm Sooyoung!", "Please to meet you! My name is Yoona!", "I'm Hyoyeon,"

"And I'm Seohyun!" "Annyeonghaseyo! Mannaseo ban gawaeyo!" They ended in chorus and bow down in unison. I stared at them in awe. They did a good introduction. "Well! First of all, my full name is Kim Seok Jin. I'm the leader of Sapphire and these are my members," Finally! I'm expecting to introduce us the members!

Sapphire members lined up and start introducing themselves one by one, "Hello! My name is Kim Namjoon!" Right, Namjoon the cook. "Hello! I'm Min Yoon Gi, but simply called as Suga," The cute-looking guy said and bow down. "My name is Park Jimin!" Said by the guy with an eye-smile. "It's nice to meet you! My name is Jeon Jungkook," The one who led us to our room. "Hello everyone! The name is Jung Ho Seok, but called as J-Hope,"

"And my name is Kim Taehyung. You can call me V," He somewhat looks like.. Bae, "Now it's settled! Nice introduction everyone! It's time for the sitting arrangement!" Kyungsoo interrupted, clapping his hands.

...

Moments Later, Taeyeon's POV

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief after what Jin, Kai and Kyungsoo explained everything what they wanted to explain since yesterday. They all turned their gazes to my way, "B-but.. Kai, remember what you've told me from Tokyo b-before?" Kai sighed, shutting his eyes. "I know. But I thought those statement were true, but none. Jin is telling the truth and Baekhyun's the main purpose here," Kai explains.

"I have never thought that Baekhyun would do such a thing!" Seohyun gasped in disbelief, "But.. what may we help you?" Sunny trembly asked. The three of them thought for a moment, "Let's take it inhold and wait for this member who helped Jin for everything," Kyungsoo stated.

I can't believe! I truly can't believe that Baekhyun would ever cheat during elections! Have anybody caught him that way?

"I already contacted him to be here as soon as possible. But yet, he didn't know that you guys are here," Jin spoke, making me dart him with a look. "Which make any sense for you to be as shock, Taeyeon-ah?" Jiyong asks. I let out a heavy sigh and slowly shake my head, "Everything. All of the information that they used to tell me from before turns out into a one wrong mistake," Jiyong pats my shoulder lightly.

"We'll get through this soon enough. Just please have a little faith and believe," Jin interrupts, "Anyways, should we still have to stay here for any further?" I asked, looking to both Kai and Kyungsoo. "You wouldn't want to stay in there with that girl, right?" I bite the inside of my cheeks and look down.