Chapter 82. Her Melody

Taeyeon's POV

I don't know why but my feet drag me anywhere. And it suddenly stopped on its own by an unknown door leading to something from inside. The members were watching every of her moves carefully. Yoona's about to approach her when Jessica and Yuri pulled her back, "No one will reveal a shadow. Let's just watch her silently," Yuri whispers, enough for them to hear it.

"B-but.. she needs our comfort right now," Yoona reasoned with a worried expression plastered on her face, "As much as I really want to, but we need to hide as much as possible," Jessica mysteriously answered. "Wait.. is that the–" Yoongi was cut off when Taeyeon twisted the doorknob and hurriedly enter the said unknown room.

I search for the switch on every side until I can feel something as a button. I press it on and luckily it was the switch of the light. My eyes became more blurry when I saw the place that I really need the most. The music room. I quickly wipe the tears away that could possibly escape from my eyes and walk towards the seemed to be old grand piano.

On the other hand, the members carefully and softly enter the music room without Taeyeon knowing. They hid themselves under a DJ player that fits for all of them. Squeezing or whatnot, but they can definitely see what Taeyeon's been doing right now.

I sat down in front of the piano and stared at it for a moment. This thing could be so lonely, it's old and dusty. Seems like it was out of the spotlight or something.

"What is she doing?" Namjoon whispered, clinging to Jungkook, "I don't know either. Noona must've played that instrument," He replied. "Could you guys back off for a little less? I'm shaking right here," Sooyoung reacted.

I let out a heavy sigh and came back to my senses. I guess I need to play this piano for once in awhile. I remember the day where I played the piano for Jin. When the time he asked me to play it, I agreed immediately. Maybe the usual same song I'll prefer. But before I could start, I look all around to make sure that nobody's sneaking out. I let out a sigh of relief before turning back to the piano. Slowly putting my individual fingers to some sort of the keys.

"It's dark! I can't see where you guys are at!" Yoona retorted, trying to tap something from beside her. When accidentally, she pressed a button contains something important. Very important that you should not touch. "Yoona-sshi! What did you pressed?" Taehyung asked worriedly. Yoona shrugs her shoulders as if they can see what's her reaction by now. "I don't know, it was just an accident though,"

"Shh~ quiet people! This is now our moment to hear her sing!" Tiffany put one finger on her lips while focusing to Taeyeon.

Before I could ever start to play, I let out a deep inhale and starts moving my fingers. Closing my eyes as I remember every single steps and details. My fingers were playing to the keys gracefully as if I'm a professional pianist. And soon enough, my mouth opens for a gap to start with the lyrics. This is for you Baekhyun.. please don't say goodbye.

...

Cafeteria, Baekhyun's POV

Every students that I passed by greeted me with a formal bow and a smile. I'm sitting alone in the corner, not minding most of the students locked their eyes on me as if I'm a celebrity. I lost my hope.. she's not here. I looked for her everywhere but she wasn't there. Even just her single strand of hair or a shadow.

I should never give up! I know that she didn't ran away.. but what can I do? Where should I start looking for her when the place was too vast for a single person like me? I can't easily find her on my own. But if I were to ask for a help to the members.. they'll freak out as well! If guards and whatnot, they'll report this to the media soon enough.