Chapter 21. Suho & Me

The Next Morning, Thursday, 1:00 pm, Taeyeon's POV

"Listen up Black Pearl students!" I was startled from my position when Baekhyun announce in front to get everyone's attention. "Next week, we will have our field trip to Tokyo Japan. And I'm reminding you all to bring your important things so we can travel on the spot in no time. And for my Angel, please meet me up at the Roof Top," He says and glance at me with a smirk. Everyone are overwhelmed and starts gossiping for it, but in my state right now, I felt nervous for what Baekhyun said. I'm going to meet him up at the roof top...

"Yeonnie! Yeonnie! Let's go home!" Kyungsoo called out my name, I shift my eyes to his direction and smiles. "It's okay Oppa, you have to go home alone, I'll be there at exactly 5, I swear! I have an important appointment to do," I reasoned, he frowned while looking down. "Why? Do you really wanna go to space?" Please Kyungie, don't make this hard for me. Baekhyun will kill me if I meet him up on a late time. "No, I will never ever go to space. Now you go on, I'll see you later at home!" I said as I sling my bag pack then immediately exited the room and head down for the staircase.

As I'm now here at the west bridge, I run as fast as I can then went to the building where the roof top was located.

...

Com. Arts Building, Roof Top, Taeyeon's POV

I pant and put a hand on my chest. Wow! This is just my first time to be on the right time with the person that really hates me so much, I only do this to the ones whom I'm willing to sacrifice with. And there I find him facing his back to me as his hair was colored blonde as ever be, because of the sun's bright rays.

"Why do we still have to meet on a roof top?" I ask as I just got straight on my position, waiting for him to look at me. And as what I've thought, he did turned his face around me with a smirk, he stands up with both hands inserted in his pockets. "Come, I have an important things to talk with you," he motion his hand.

I gulped again then slowly walk towards him, as soon as I landed in front of him, he roll his eyes then look straight at me coldly. "W-what do y-you want?" I asked as my voice trembled. "Sit down first, my Angel," he offer while tapping the bench beside him, I look down where he's tapping at and there's only 1 meter away. So I sat down with a little bit farther. "Just get straight to the point if do you have an important things you want to–" I widened my eyes when he pulled me near him and tightens the grip on my both arms.

"B-baekhyun.. W-what are you d-doing? L-let me g-go," My voice starts trembling while squeezing my both arms signalling him to let go, he chuckles and tightened the grip more. "You're so bad my Angel, calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. Stay still", "H-how can I calm down w-when you t-tightened the g-grip on my a-arms?" I sarcastically asked. "Bad girl, don't talk back and just do what I said. Now don't move!" I have no choice but to calm down and sat properly.

"W-what? P-please.. I really need t-to g-go this time," I beg as I look down to the ground. "Don't worry, it'll be quick. Now, I have an important assignment to give you again," He says. I pulled away and make a distance like 1 meter or two. "What now?" I asked. "Hmm, check this bunch of files first and when I've got your answer, I'll tell you what I want to say," He gave me 5 white folders on my hands, I narrow my eyes down to this folders and flipped it open.

My eyes round wide when I saw the list of all the students in GreenFields in a table in continent. "Got any idea if what are you going to do with that thing?" He asked all of the sudden, I look at him with an unsatisfied look as I put back the files to him. "N-no. What am I going to do with this?" I ask curiously, he chuckled like an evil human being then immediately turns cold.

"Well, I want you to check the attendance of every students when the time of the field trip. You're in charge looking out for them and! You should definitely find them even if they are nowhere to be seen, remember, you should–" I didn't let him finish his words when I cut him off.

"Stop, I know what to do. Alright, I accept these task," I nod as I slightly smile at him. "Well that's a good girl, very good of you! I appreciate it," He clapped his hands twice in a slow motion. I grab all of the folders and clip it on my armpit. "Anything else? Because if there would be no more, I don't want to waste my time but to go," I said, he shrug his shoulders then plug on his headphone. "Nah~ you may go," He motioned me to go, I bit my lower lip and bow down at him before I head down to the staircase.

As I closed the door of the roof top, I sighed then turned my back, but it surprise me and slightly scream when someone's face greeted me in fright. "Oh my gosh!" I said and cover my mouth. "Omo! I'm so sorry Black Pearl, did I scare you?" I slowly open my eyes when I heard a familiar voice of one of the Black Pearl members.

I find Suho, looking at me worriedly. "Are you alright?" He asked with a worried tone, probably checking me out, I smiled at him then nod. "I-it's okay.. In fact, I'm not looking for what I'm doing," I said. "Oh! Let me help you," He said as he knelt down, I look below to find him picking up the five white folders and also my bag. "Omo! Uh.. No. Don't do that anymore Suho, it's okay," I said and I was about to steal my things but he insisted as he block them using his arms.

"No, uh.. By the way, let's go downstairs first," He offers so I nod in agreement.

As we got down and exited the Com. Arts Building, he looked at me while smiling. "Why don't, I'll just take you home," W-what? "H-huh? N-no! It's okay Suho! I can handle myself, I'll just wait for Kyungsoo. You go on," I reason while shaking my head from left to right. He frowned while looking down. "Ow, it's my first time to be rejected by someone special for us, it's such a shame though," He scratch his nape shyly, I look down as I also frown. "But.. Suho, I don't want to disturb you. Maybe you have an appointment by this time," I worriedly said. "If I have, I should be in a hurry," He's got a point too.

"Uh.. You can just leave me, I can handle myself, don't worry, really." I said waving my hand in front of me. "That is.. Is there any reason that I won't take an answer as a yes?" He expected. I shook my head as I slightly frown. "Sorry Suho, but I guess I'll just go home by myself," I said then slowly shake my head. "No you can't Taeyeon! I told Suho to take you home! Don't insist anymore! Just let him take you home safely before some strangers will hurt you!" I was surprised again when someone shouted from above, I look up to saw Baekhyun, looking down at us.

"You heard the Master, you should come with me," Suho smiles, I let out a heavy sigh as I slowly nod. "Great! Now let's go Black Pearl, I'll handle all of your things," He said while carrying all of my things.

~~~

A/N: Another update guys! Thanks for reading! Hope you still vote and comment about this story! And also to follow your dearest authornim! Love lots! Mwuah! Mwuah! :*

(Edited)