Chapter 77. Jiyong The Comforter

A/N: Okay so, I'm seriously lazy for the meantime to update in this chapter. I just published seven chapters in a row, right? *pouts* But you must thank me because most of you were suggesting me to update as soon as possible.

And because I love you guys so much, I won't disappoint you! Gosh! We're nearly into Chapter 80s!😱 Anyways, enjoy reading!✌

---

Taeyeon's POV

I unconditionally ended the call and fall onto my knees. Crying so hard and let my tears flow down whenever they want. Why am I hurting like this way? This isn't normal after all!

I clench my chest part, letting out an audible sob that I tried to hold it for too long, "W-why did you do this to m-me, Baekhyun? Why?" I asks myself, hitting my chest part using a fist. Am I really this affected when it comes up into this one single yet, a big mess?

I look at Kai's screen and found my reflection. All of the sudden, a single drop of tear escape from my left eye and perfectly lands its place by the screen, which made my reflection turned blurry because of the water.

When it got me surprise, a guy was standing right behind me. I quickly look back and widened my eyes in horror, "Hello Taeyeon. It's been awhile that I didn't see you, so as to see you crying like this,"

"J-jiyong?" His lips expanded from the sight, "I'm glad that you mentioned my name," He offered me his hand.

I look up at him, before looking down at his hand. After thinking twice, I wipe my tears that were rolling down to my cheeks before accepting his kind gesture. As soon as I got recovered from my own feet, I can't help but to avoid Jiyong's gaze that is now focus to me.

"You don't have to feel so shy. I know that you just pretended that you didn't recognize me from the start, but I understand your side. I didn't grow any anger towards you at all, not at all," That made me look up at him when he finished his sentence. "H-how.. why.." I'm nowhere to ask him about whether he knew it totally or what? And why's he here?

Just that I thought, he's a Sapphire member as well. "Come, I have so many words to tell you," He drag me by the nearest bench. I sat down right in front of him as he also sat down in front of me, not getting his eyes off of me. "First of all, I know you're mad because of my sudden disappearance  when we're still in Incheon. I didn't even have the chance to say my last farewell," I kept my mouth sealed shut. Reserving these many questions of mine for later on.

"My mom told me that we needed to book a flight as soon as possible because the infections are getting worse. So we need to go abroad for a liver transplant," Taeyeon widened her eyes and was frozen on her position, "And that's me, I have a liver infections since I was a kid. I bare with this sickness ever since I was born in this world. Everyday, every hour, every second, the pain is getting worst. So without having your permission and without saying goodbye, my mom decided to go to another country for a better liver transplant."

"And as soon as I got recovered and went well, I came back in South Korea. But in Seoul and not in Incheon anymore. I started to live a normal life and got used to live in a different environment. I somehow wanted to go back to my original place to meet you there, together with Jessica and Yuri. In truth honesty, I do missed you a lot. I missed how you smile, how you sheepishly laugh and simply how you cry." I stared at him blankly. Watching him moving his head from here and there.

"Since I've got that news that you're transferring here in GreenFields University where I'm in, is also my time to go to Taiwan for another therapy. I really wanted to cancel the flight but I have no chance to stand against it. I should really go there for better therapy and to have the news if the liver's functioning well in my system," He stared back at me.