Chapter 40. Kai's Dream

A/N: Yeah, this is the beginning of the beginning :) we're back to normal people! Anyways, here's another update! Enjoy reading guys! ^___^

---

Taeyeon's POV

"Kai.. What are you talking about?" I asked as soon Kai pulled me to nowhere away from his friends. He let out a heavy sigh, shutting his eyes in frustration while his both hands placed on my shoulders. He shake his head, still his eyes are shut.

"What's wrong, Jongin? Are you alright? Is something the matter for what I asked?" I asked worriedly, looking up just to see his face, "I'm sorry," I furrow both of my eyebrows, looking at him in a huge wonder.

"Why are you saying sorry?" I asked again, this time, my curiousness turned bigger. "It's just that.. I-I.. I lied to everyone of them," I shake my head slowly, reaching for his chin and lifted it up to meet his gaze with mine, "What are you saying? Can you please explain everything what's happening right now? I don't get what you said. And for one thing, why did you introduced me as your Black Pearl?"

He let out a sigh, looking down at the ground with those solemn eyes of his', "You've got the point actually. And.. I'm about to explain everything," He says, biting his bottom lip at the end. "Well then.. What's that explanation would be?" My voice started to tremble.

"But before that, can you trust me about it?" He looked into my eyes with a very sincere look. I slowly bob my head and bite the inside of my right cheek. Before he could ever utter a word, he led me to another table where nobody is nearby. Actually, away from his friends, leaving them talked with one another. He brushed his hair upwards using his fingers, placing one elbow at the table while his eyes are shut hard.

"I don't know what's gotten onto you, Jongin. But please, I want you to clear this up," I utter, looking at him straight in the eyes, "Your wish is my command, Black Pearl," I widened my eyes in horror. How could he ever say about it mentioning me as the tittle of Black Pearl? I-I.. I know I've heard it before but.. When we got closer, he's becoming weird than ever. Why is he like this ever since?

"K-kai–", "I know. I know. It confused you. But don't worry, I'll tell you about what's my secret that you haven't know," He shifts his attention back at me where our eyes met together. He let out a sigh again and narrow his eyebrows, shaking his head after.

"You see.. Those three are a past students in GreenFields. And before I became a Black Pearl member, they are also my classmates at the same section. That was totally in Sapphire section," He paused. What? Sapphire Section?

"Wait a minute, let me think about that one," I motioned my palm, thinking deeply about Sapphire section.

The.. T-the folders! Consist of every sections in GreenFields! S-sapphire? I think it sounds familiar to me when I saw the students in Sapphire. Where Xiumin and I worked with the folders together. Could it be?