Chapter 104. Missing You

Myungsei Academy Medical Hospital, Lobby, Jin's POV, 11:45 pm

It has been an hour passed since AhRee, Taeyeon, and Baekhyun were admitted to the operating room. The doctors still need to get those bullets that are shot on their bodies. The Black Pearl members, me and my members are here on the lobby, waiting for a good results of their operations. No one seemed to go to their dorms to rest at least for about a moment after the long and stressful exhaustion.

So far that happened, the good it becomes. Daewook was also been operated due to the bullet that I shot on his chest, for further more of his recovery, he will instantly be in jail. Cheon Yoora and her men are also been arrested. They will be sued with kidnapping and murdering.

Not from afar, we can see Mr. and Mrs. Jeung, rushing towards our direction with worrisome written on their faces. "Where's our Taeyeon? Where is she? Is she alright? What did the doctor told you? What happened to the kidnapper who kidnapped our niece? Are they being arrested?" Mrs. Jeung started to bombard us with too many questions.

I step forward to answer their questions since most of the members are so confuse of where to start explaining, "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Jeung. I am Kim Seok-Jin, I am one of Taeyeon's closest friend. The kidnappers who kidnapped your niece are now in jail and will be sued with kidnapping and murdering." I pause as I'm having a hired time to explain of how to say this to Taeyeon's parents. I don't want them to worry and I don't want to make them feel bad either.

"How about our Taeyeon? What happened?" Mr. Jeung ask this time, with eyes full of expectations. I was about to say something when Kyungsoo intended me to it by putting a hand on my shoulder. I nod my head in understood and give him the chance to explain. "Auntie, uncle, please don't freak out. Unfortunately.. Taeyeon got shot b-because she tried to save Baekhyun. S-she's in the operating room right now." Kyungsoo's voice crack as if he is about to burst into tears.

Mrs. Jeung let out a sigh out of shock as she slowly fall onto her knees. I got alerted as both Mr. Jeung and I got her on time, "W-we are looking forward to the operation results. Please rest for now, Mr. and Mrs. Jeung, we don't want you to worry and feel fatigue. We will inform you when the doctor comes out as soon as possible." Kris said as Chen and Suho escorted them to rest.

I look onto my shoulder to find that Kyungsoo's been massaging his temples so I tap his shoulder that made him give his attention to me. "Everything will be okay, D.O. We just have to believe that the three of them will be fine. Especially Taeyeon."

He smiles, a painful one. "Of course they will survive. Yeonnie is so brave that I'm quiet sure she can make it. I know she will."

Not long after, a fine lady arrive which is in the age in the midst of 40s. She approaches us with worried face and an expression that cannot be explain, "I am Choi AhRee's mother, I am Kim Tae-Hee. Where is my daughter? What happened to her?"

"M-miss Kim.." I look back to find that all of the members are shock to see this lady named Kim Tae-Hee, so as D.O who's eyes are wide than the usual.

"A-auntie.." He called, almost whispering but loud enough for Miss Kim to hear it. She shifted her attention to him with her brows slowly raising as if she realizes something, or she's seemed to be recognizing him, "K-kyungsoo? D-do.. D-do Kyungsoo?" What is happening now?

Kyungsoo slowly nods his head and without hesitation, Miss Kim pulled him for a tight embrace as they shared their arms with one another like it is a true drama that a mother has lost her child. I saw how Kyungsoo and Miss Kim crying and sobbing. Are they related to each other?

"You grew up so fast." Miss Kim smiles, a smile that reminds me of Taeyeon. "Auntie, Aunt Tae-Soo and Uncle Wun-Myun are here. Taeyeon is in the operating room, she was been shot along with AhRee." It took for a moment of Miss Kim to register of what D.O said.