Chapter 06. Cafeteria Accident

The biology class is now over and that means that it's already snack time, I'm packing my notebook and pen here because we did some notes that Gyuso Wang told us. "Taeyeon-ah! Let's have our snacks with the girls!" I suddenly jump a little bit when Yoona suddenly put her arms around my shoulder, I look at her direction and I can say, Ow! She's so cute, I mean it!

I smiled at her and her face enlightened up. "That means Yes?" She asked in excitement, I nod shyly and it surprise me when she jumped in joy. "Yehey~ we have a new member now!" She exclaimed that cause the other girls to look at our direction and with a wondering look.

"W-what m-member?" I asked in disbelief. "As you can see, me and the girls are already friends since we're just freshmen here at GFU, now that you're here! It's glad to finally have a new member!" Sunny answered for me. "H-huh?" I puzzled my mind. "Yay~ my prayers were been heard by the lord!" Seohyun said as she smiled cutely.

"Oh! Oh! We better hurry now girls, we still need to line up at the cafeteria," Sooyoung interrupted while eating a bar of chocolate. "Tsk! That girl, she always worried about foods," Tiffany shook her head. "W-wait.. She likes food?" I asked and they all nod except for Sooyoung who's busily and noisily eating her chocolate.

"Oh.. But.. Why did she didn't even get chubby?" I asked and bit my lower lip. "Taeyeon-ah, you're asking why did I didn't get too chubby? Because I always take exercise," Sooyoung answered as I was surprised that she even heard what I was talking about.

"O-oh.. M-mianhae," I said and look down. "It's okay, I'm not an HB type of a person," she answered and flashed me a wide smile. "O-okay, s-sorry," I apologize once more. "Okie-dokie, let's go now before Sooyoung is right," Hyoyeon broke the awkward atmosphere and all of us agreed as we went outside of the room.

...

GreenFields Cafeteria. 9:33 am, Taeyeon's POV

"Whoah! Sure thing Sooyoung is so right," I said as I saw many students who are lined up to order their snacks. "Hmm, I told you, it's not my problem anymore cause I have here my chocolates! Yummy~" she said and proceed eating her chocolates again.

"Aish! Why did you cursed Sooyoung? Now it's our problem to line up again, we might get late for the next class," Seohyun frowned while looking at the huge lined up students. "Let's just go, don't worry about that," Yoona said cheerfully. "Yeah, and what are we just standing here, let's find some vacant seats for us," Tiffany agreed.

We look everywhere to find our seats until we saw a huge table with an exact seats for us, and so we get there and sat down. "Come on girls, we better line up too," said Sunny while looking in the menu. "Arasseo!" we answered in chorus.

We immediately lined up while I'm looking for a cheap but worth it food until I found one, it's a milk tea and a burger pattie and as I look at the price, my eyes went wide when all of the prices of the foods here at the cafeteria are all expensive! It reaches 60,000 won! "O-omo! The foods are too expensive!" I panic while looking for an extra money at my pocket. "What's wrong, Taeyeon-ah?" Asked by Tiffany worriedly. "I-I... I d-don't have an e-extra money to p-pay for the f-foods, i-its just t-too e-expensive," I shyly said and look down while biting my lower lip.

"Omo? You didn't know that foods here at GFU are that expensive?" Sunny asked in disbelief, Hyoyeon slightly poke her head and she then turned her gaze to me with a smile. "It's okay, it's my treat to all of you," she answered and smiled at us like an angel. "H-huh?" I asked in disbelief and widened my eyes.

"Yes~ Hyoyeon's treat!" Yoona, Sunny and Seohyun cheered. I heard a noise of the chair moved and as we look back, it's Sooyoung. "What? What did you just say? Your treat?" Sooyoung asked triple at a time. "Yeah, got a problem?" Hyoyeon asked sarcastically as she raise one brow.