Chapter 72. Our Generation

Taeyeon's POV

"Kyungsoo!" I exclaimed and walk towards him. He cupped both of my cheeks and examined my face, almost puffing my whole face, "Why are you crying?" He asked, squeezing my cheeks. I smiled despite of my face got puff, "There's something the matter about the topic between the girls and I," As soon as I mentioned those, he quickly remove his hands away from me and turn to look at the girls from behind me.

On the other hand, Yuri and Jessica stood up and bow down in unison. "Uh.. these are my friends from Incheon. They are the ones who looked for me during the.." I paused, gulping down a lump on my throat, "Incident. Anyways, meet Jung Jessica and Kwon Yuri," I pointed them one by one.

"Jessica, Yuri, this is my cousin, Do Kyungsoo," The three of them bow down with each other as they smiled. "Nan jeongmal neomu akimineyo banjukamnida?" I chuckled when Yuri's sickness take over her. She's a talkative type of a person. "Well of course we're cousin. It's just that.. we're lost and apart with each other for how many years," Kyungsoo answered.

"Yeah, both of you have different features but anyways.. nice to meet you, Kyungsoo-sshi," Jessica said, bowing down once again, "Likewise, Jessica," I smiled, seeing the thought that they're getting along with each other, maybe.

But then it snap it away from my thoughts when Kyungsoo pull me with him and whispered on my ear, "I thought you're meeting up with Jin?" He asked. I gulp again and look at him nervously, "It's not really that necessary to keep it as a reason " I pull away for a little while. "I assume that you're one of the members in Black Pearl, right?" Yuri politely asked, pointing the chest part of Kyungsoo. The latter then look down and chuckles, "Ahaha. Glad you noticed," I then spotted a different logo and necktie from mine. These are from Baekhyun's anyways.

"I see that you girls have a company for a moment. Yeonnie, I'll see you later, alright? Don't forget to drink your medicines," I nodded before Kyungsoo left the place.

I turn to look at Jessica and Yuri to find them looking at me, "Your cousin sure thing is an overprotective one, right?" I blushed for the thought about it. "Have you guys got classes for now?" They both shook their head in chorus, I smiled. "Then let's head to the cafeteria!"

...

Cafeteria, Taeyeon's POV

"So what you're saying is.. he's been rejecting you at the very first place. Yet, he's getting closer again?" I covered Yuri's mouth due to her tone of voice, "Lessen your voice, Yuri. This is not a private place, remember?" I let go as Jessica, on the other hand, nods while chuckling.

"I see. But.. he's been treating you harshly?" She asked, "Hmm, I cannot say that it's harsh. But something rude and something cold," I answered, taking a sip of the soda-in-can, "You're talking about his attitude, dumdum. It is not called as situation at all," Jessica interrupted.

"But it's still the same after all," I said and rested an elbow on the table. "For another topic, Jiyong transfered here as well, right?" I was taken aback when I heard his name. The sudden flashback from what I did in the West Lake started to preoccupied my mind. Where the place I made Jiyong whip in front of me. I hurt him. I hurt his own self just because for one reason. And that is why did he left me all so sudden. Yuri and Jessica knew about our childhood relationship. But then the memories of ours' suddenly shattered into pieces when he left without saying goodbye.

"Taeyeon, tell us the truth. Are you really okay?" It's only Yuri's voice snap me away from my thoughts, "You look so pale," Jessica added. Now I can sense a worriness from their voices.