Chapter 51. Library Incident

2 weeks past, Taeyeon's POV

It is now Wednesday so everything clears up perfectly, back to school again. Christmas break is nearly coming, but I guess we'll need to do our task for the upcoming events such as the GreenFields Annual Foundation Day and also with the 500th Anniversary of Black Pearl section. By now, we didn't smelled something fishy about this Jin guy, and ever since I've met him in the 'Amusement Park' like in Japanese version, I seemed to forget his face too.

Really now, I'm not good in memorizing someone's face, especially when I just met him. But being with the Black Pearl members right now, I do can recognize them, it's almost 6 months that I became the Third Angel, and also for being a Black Pearl member.

Anyways, we're currently here inside the classroom and here we are, doing all of our job what we need to do. Especially me and Baekhyun, we do have lots and overloaded of folders and papers scattered in our table. Some members that don't have anything to do, they are the ones who deliver us snacks in case we totally forgot all about our break time.

And here I am, clearing up these papers and signed it up signals for my approval on every suggested booths for the upcoming foundation day. Another thing, I became a supervisor that needs to approve everything about the booths and always check them up if ever there are happening wrong or something like that, I'm in charge actually.

"You need to get this from the library," I then mentally snap out and stop on my tracks when another white folder landed in front of me. I look up to find Baekhyun with his usual cold expression, "What am I going to do with this?" I arch both of my brows. "Oh c'mon, you're the head supervisor of any kinds of booths. And the professor himself suggested me that you need to find this book in the library," He sarcastically says.

And let me tell you all for one thing, did I told you that it's almost six months since I entered the Black Pearl life? Yes that's right. Baekhyun is still rude as ever, cold and expressionless. But that made me confused when he became nice when we're still at Japan, he took care of me and was concern about me. But that just changed all of the sudden. It suddenly disappeared like a bubble, he immediately changed! Wait a second, maybe because of its different environment?