Chapter 08. Favorite Hangout

Taeyeon just agreed to what her friends said and they walked towards nowhere, she had no idea if what favorite hangout are they talking about. Until they stopped into a beautiful place with bushes and trees all around. "Where are we?" I asked in amazement while examining the whole place. "This place was called as our secret hangout, this is not actually a garden but a hangout. We usually hang during boring session, study months and reviews," Tiffany answered.

"Wow! It's so peaceful and amazing! I like this place!" I exclaimed and sat on the nearest bench. "Since you're already part of us, you can go here anytime you want," Sooyoung smiles. "R-really? Thank you so much!" I flashed a wide smile and they all beamed at me.

We stayed here for a little while and me, on the other hand is just smelling all of the different kinds of flowers. Wait a second... What did they meant about this place is not a Garden? If this ain't a garden, then, this have will have no trees, flowers and bushes. Aish! Nevermind. "Girls, it's almost lunch time, we should go before the students will be overloaded inside," said Seohyun as she stands up, we all agreed as we brushed the dust away from our skirt and on our knees.

...

GreenFields Cafeteria, 11:56 am, Taeyeon's POV

"Good thing only few students are around," Sooyoung nod her head while eating her chocolate bar, again. "Choi Sooyoung, aren't you tired eating that chocolate? You might get some cavities," Yoona advised her. "Tsk! No worries, I just love eating chocolates," She giggled.

"And Oh! Taeyeon, if you want to go to the comfort room again or something, don't go without us, okay? That Baekhyun might hurt you again," Hyoyeon said protectively with gritted teeth, I flashed her a bright smile and say. "Alright, I'll just inform you all," I answered and they all nod at me.

We all sat down on the vacant seats and the others immediately order their foods for lunch. Me, on the other hand just sat quietly while checking them out. I don't need to order foods cause I have here my homemade lunch by Auntie. "Yeonnie!" I startled a bit and immediately turned my face on the back to saw Kyungsoo Oppa panting while catching me up. I stand up from my seat and look at him worriedly.

"O-oppa? Are you a-alright? Did somebody chase you?" I asked worriedly but he shook his head as his face turned worried while looking at me. "I'm okay, I'm about to ask you that one, are you alright? Did Master Baekhyun hurted you a lot?" I shook my head and say. "Master Baekhyun?" I raise my brows.

"U-uh... I'll just tell you the whole story after class, for now, I'm here to inform you that Master Baekhyun wants to talk to you after class," I bit my lower lip as I look down. "Are you saying that he wants to scold me again about earlier?" I asked with a shaky tone, but he just shrug his shoulders and say. "Yeonnie, don't worry, I'll be there to support you and to guide you whenever he hurt you.." He said and softly tapped my shoulder.

"I'll not go any further for now, I still need to go back to our classroom, Master may scold me again, he just gave me 5 minutes so.. I need to go back," He said and smiled at me, he's about to turn his back when I spoke up. "Wait! Kyungsoo Oppa!" He turned his back and tilted his head. "What is it?" He asked.

"Where should I meet him up?" I asked and he suddenly slap his palm through his forehead. "Omo! I almost forgot! I'm so sorry, if it's not because of you, I think he's going to double scold you," he said and gave me an apologetically look. "It's okay," I smiled at him. "In the Botanical Garden, that is the address later when you meet up," he said.

"A-alright, thank you so much for informing me, Kyungsoo Oppa," I wave goodbye at him and he also did the same. Soon, he hurriedly run outside of the cafeteria. "Oppa!?" I was surprised when I heard the girls asked in disbelief. I turn my back, they are looking at me suspiciously. "Oh um.." I sit back on my chair first before I will tell them the truth.