Chapter 65. Just As Friends

2 days passed, Jin's POV

I watch silently when Taeyeon just currently exited the principal's office. After which, I decided to approach her, "Hey Taeng!" I greeted, that made her to look back at me. "Oh, Jin? Hey, how are you doing?" She curved her lips into a sweet smile. I scratch my nape before answering her question, "I'm doing fine, actually," She then suddenly raise one brow.

"And? What are you doing here? Do you also have an appointment with the principal as well?" I shake my head as an answer, "I came across this place and accidentally found you inside the office, mind if I know?" She clears her throat and fiddled her both index fingers, "I thought you purposely did. But anyways, I just came inside to pass some important papers that were definitely needed to pass," I nod my head when I understand everything.

"So where are you going?" This time, it's me who turned to ask. "Uh.. I don't know actually. How 'bout you?" She shyly answered. "I'm going to the music room, wanna come?" I offered her, "May I?" She shyly look up at me. I smiled and ruffle her hair, "Of course you can " She smiles back and both of us headed to the music room.

...

Hallway, Sehun's POV

When at the exact time, Sehun was touring himself everywhere and accidentally decided for the hallway, going to the other side of the building while licking his lollipop he bought from the canteen. "Aish! I shouldn't let them do that to me! They simply just can't," I started, messing up my hair. Well apparently, I'm not touring myself around but this is just a dare. They dared me to roam around like a crazy student like what is going on inside of their head!? They can just tell me some other dares and not this ridiculous one.

But I have no choice. If I won't do this then I'll treat them for dinner and also for tomorrow. I have a lack of allowance and this isn't enough because my parents haven't checked my bank account yet. And as for Baekhyun hyung, he seemed so much busy but he still manage to hang out with us often. Will this be the beginning of the comeback of his old self? Is it the effect of how to spend your every-days with Taeyeon Noona?

Just as I turn right, I find two figures currently turn to the other side of the corner. I furrow my eyebrows when I heard their voices echoed all over the place, but I cannot clearly hear those voices if who owned 'em.

Since curiosity really kills my instincts, I decided to follow them as well.

...

Someone's POV

"We're here! We're finally here~ We're going to see her again!" I squealed as we're here inside of the bus. We've just currently arrived in Seoul. "That's right! That's correct! I can't actually wait to hug her again!" She replied, squeezing me in her arms.

Soon, we look out of the window to find many people passing on every sidewalks, so as different kinds and expensive cars roaming around the streets. "What will be Taeyeon's reaction when she finds out that we're here?" She asks with an excitement on her voice and look at me with her arm rested on my shoulder. Our relatives agreed to transfer us here in Seoul. So as we wanted to see Taeyeon's condition right now. For what I knew, we also have the same school! Is it GraveFields? Grave– Aish! Just with fields something!

And we also knew about Taeyeon's address for our genius friend automatically detected her number! All we have to do is to find her. In case, I also list down the note of her fully address. And for the fact that she maybe grew independent without us since I red from the newspapers that she's now currently the present Angel of the Black Pearl leader!