Chapter 94. Let You Go

Third Person's POV

Taeyeon took out a deep breath when she heard the violin plays. Actually, she's riding on a huge cupcake and its back is facing the crowd, but slowly, it's facing in front. She kept on encouraging herself that this would be her last solo performance, Taeyeon's already tired and she needed rest for just a moment.

She slowly opens her eyes to unexpectedly meet the crowd as she immediately placed the microphone near her mouth.

na yeppeojyeotdae da geurae modu nollae mot arabogetdae (oh my god)
Eodihaesseo mwohaesseo moreuneun sori no (maldo andwae no no way)

As she starts singing, she also starts walking at the center of the stage sassily.

Banana han gae gyeran du gae
Jeongmal pigonhae namdeulcheoreom yeppeojineunge
(Neon moreulgeoya jugeotda kkaeeonado neon) meoributeo bal kkeutkkaji

Her second composed song contains cute actions and with cute choreography as well. Unlike her other song, "I".

Neomu neomuhae singyeongsseulge han duri anya
Nado neocheoreom sarangbatgil wonhaesseo geuraeseo deo dokhage

Taeyeon didn't even remember if she and J-Hope practiced together before, she's just preoccupied with many things. But now, she needs to set those thoughts aside since she have to focus on her lyrics. She needs to pronounce the lyrics well because that is her purpose why she composed music; To express her confidence towards Baekhyun.

Since the next part is the chorus, the back-up dancers positioned themselves behind her and joined her with the choreography.

Yeppeojyeotda maeil deutgosipeotdeon mal
Jeongmal hanbeondo deutji motaetdeon mal
Dalla modeunge dallajyeosseo doo roo roo roo (la la la la la la)

Yeppeojyeotda niga boneunge jeonbuga anya
Jeone nigaaldeon naega anya jalgayo my love yeah (la la la la la la)

In this part, it's like a movie. Yes, she needs to act something. A male back-up dancer assisted her to a seemed to be coffee shop setting and led her to a seat. Taeyeon is keep on singing while acting at the same time. She sat on a chair comfortably with a mug of coffee placed on the table.

The said male back-up is acting like he's annoying her so Taeyeon glared at him and spill the coffee to him.

Jjarbeun chima seukini sanggwaneobseo ijen ibeulsuisseo (I’m good)

When she sings, "I'm good," She giggles with an evil smile curved on her lips.

However, three female back-up dancers whispered to her and Taeyeon's expression is wondering with her mouth formed to a circle. Baekhyun found her cute with her reaction though.

(Dangdanghage namdeul oh nunchittawin anbollae) harujongil nan geoulman