Chapter 20. Chanyeol & Me

Classroom, 3:00 pm, Taeyeon's POV

The practical presentation of basketball was now over and I'm just here on my own desk, drinking a bottle of water while thinking what just happened earlier. I.. I-I.. Can't believe Kris lifted me up just because to shoot the ball in the ring.. A-and I'm actually in trouble because.. What if Baekhyun watched that scene?.. He'll definitely scold me again. We made a deal... But I break that promise for the first time.. Is he mad right now?

"Oh yeah Black Pearl, here's some towel, you're so sweaty," Chanyeol handed me a towel, I look up at him and smiled, but immediately turned away because of embarrassment. "K-kamsahamnida, Chanyeol," I stuttered and took the towel on his hand. I can feel he sat right in front of me and rested his elbow on my desk. "What's with that face huh?" He pointed my face. "What face? This is my face, that's all," I replied and drink the bottle of water again.

"No. I mean what's with that embarrassed face?" He chuckled. "Uh.. N-nothing," I look down. "Black Pearl, what you're thinking right now is not true, we're not teasing you if you didn't shoot the ball. At least, you did great," I look up at him with a disbelief. "R-really? I-is that t-true?"

"Yes of course, you tried your best," He brightly smiles at me, showing his white teeth. "Even though Chanyeol, it's freaking embarrassing. You all saw what happened, I can't shoot the ball right through the ring," I frown. He tap my shoulder, giving me a comfortable situation. "Don't worry about it Black Pearl, you'll get it next time. Now, just reminisce all of what happened,"

I look at him, smiling widely. "Thanks Yeol," Then he smiles back. "And Oh! Just reminding you, the camera man who just took you a picture yesterday said that the portrait haven't finished yet, he just called me awhile ago that maybe it will be deliver tomorrow morning," the portrait? Oh yes! The portrait! Oh gosh, I almost forgot! Maybe because of me, thinking so deep about what happened to that.. Ugh! Embarrassing!

"Oh, okay. By the way Chanyeol, where's Baekhyun?" Wait.. Why so sudden looking for him? "He's maybe roaming around," He says and shrugs his shoulders. I just nod and continue to drink the bottle of water, there was a moment of silence between us while I can feel the sweats rolling down from my forehead. "Ugh!" I groaned while fanning myself.

Suddenly, Chanyeol snatches the towel that was been hanging on my shoulder and starts wiping off my sweat away from my forehead. I was surprised and remain frozen while looking at his hand that's moving up and down just to wipe my sweats. I steal one glance at him to find him grinning at me. "There, so that it'll cool up your feeling," He put down the towel. "T-thanks.." I said as I look down, I glance at him again to saw him looking away as his ears starts getting red, as in really red.

"Uh.. Chanyeol, where are the others?" I asked to change the atmosphere. "Th–" He was cut off when the door opened reveals the members. "Hello Black Pearl! Chanyeol, we've been looking for you! Why you didn't join us huh?" Kai waved at me and proceeds walking towards Chanyeol. "Sorry Kai, but I decided to help the Black Pearl first more than hanging out with y'all," Chanyeol answered. "Helping the Black Pearl? Tell me Yeonnie, is Chanyeol really helping you?" I widened my eyes when Kyungsoo suddenly burst in with a protective voice. Well yeah, he's helping me.. Wiping off my sweat away!... Ugh! But I don't want to tell them about that!... Hmm.. Why not make any alibis right?

"Oh yes of course! Look! He just gave me some bottle of water," Half of it is true. I look at Chanyeol as I gave him the sign. "That's true Kyungsoo, I helped her and not flirting with her," Chanyeol added. "Bwo? Who told you that you're flirting with Yeonnie?" Kyungsoo asked. "N-no. I mean.. Maybe you're thinking about it," He roll his eyes. "Okay that's enough guys," Kai interrupted. "Don't fight in front of the Black Pearl, you know?" Kai sarcastically asked.

"We know that, now say Yeonnie, are you hungry or something?" Kyungsoo asked. I shook my head and smiled. "I'm very full, thanks", "Or you're somewhat tired," Chanyeol examined my face. "No, not at all," I shake my head once again. "Nah! Let's go Kyungsoo, they need a galaxy," Said Kai as he pulled Kyungsoo with him. "Galaxy?" Chanyeol and Kyungsoo asked in chorus. "Kai meant Galaxy, because I need some space, okay Kyungie?" I raise my brows, he frowned while looking down. "Eeh? Some space, you wanna go to the space leaving me here on earth? The aliens will hurt you if you want to go to the Galaxy," Kyungie reasoned like a child. "Uh.." I stuttered as I drop my jaw.

"Tsk! Pabo at all Kyungsoo, you're too slow. C'mon, don't mind them anymore," Kai continuously pulled Kyungsoo with him. "So Black Pearl, is Kyungsoo really that protective?" Chanyeol suddenly asked. "I guess so, ever since I knew him, he became so protective to me," I answers and shrug my shoulders. "Wait a minute, Kyungsoo just told us about your life when the both of you were still young," Chanyeol opened up a new topic. I properly positioned myself in front of him as I let him tell me the story.

He told me the whole story and I mean it, it's the same what just Auntie told me before. "Oh? Well, the truth is.. I really don't have any idea that Kyungsoo and I are cousins," I shyly said while looking down. "That's okay, I know your situation, you had a slight amnesia. But at least you still remember your name, right?" I nodded at his opinion. "I'm really sorry for opening that topic so sudden. Now that it reminds you about your parents, I'm awfully so sorry Black Pearl," He apologized. "N-no! You don't have to s-say that! It's okay, don't worry, I'm not mad," I said then smiled, it's the original of mine.

"Really?" He asked in disbelief. "Yeah, so don't worry about that," I playfully slap his shoulder, he chuckles while scratching his nape, "Thank you Black Pearl," He smiled at me again. "Thanks for what?" I raise one brow. "For brightening up my mood. You're fun to talk with, really," He chuckles again, I look down as I also chuckled. Really? I'mma like a clown? A joker? I took a glance at my wrist watch and I didn't know that it's already passed 4:30! "Omo! Chanyeol, where are the others?" I panicked. "Mollayeo. Waeyo?" He answered then asked back. "It's past four thirty, we must go home," I answered. "Okay, let's look for the others," I nodded as we both exited the classroom and starts looking for the others.

~~~

A/N: Another UD guys! Hope you like it! I'm sorry for late updates because of the sudden projects that I have to do.. So I didn't get much time to update very fast, by the way, the next chapter will be the sweetest one! Hmm, who could that Black Pearl member be? I'll update the next chapter soon! Love lots, folks! :*

(Edited)