Chapter 93. Born To Fly

Dressing Room, Taeyeon's POV

"Omo! Omo! A lot of fans are waiting for us outside!" Sooyoung panicks while fanning herself. I chuckled at her silly reactions and stare at myself back in the mirror. I let out a deep sigh as I duck my head down. I have finally changed my appearance. I've revealed myself in front of the crowd, in front of the spotlight.. And most especially.. In front of the members and Baekhyun.

"Are you not that happy tonight, Taeyeon-ah?" Jessica asks as she obviously observes Taeyeon's behaviour lately, "No, I actually felt great more than what I expected. I actually can't even believe that this is truly me," Jessica knew that there's a hint of sadness in Taeyeon's voice.

"Don't think like you're changing yourself, Taeyeon. I know that you're aware about your attitude that you're showing towards Baekhyun right now, but I know that you're really not into revenge 'cause all you wanted to show him that you're independent now. Your heart might be really that broken into pieces but it isn't gone, if it is, then you shouldn't be this kind towards us, towards everybody. It still can be fix, Taeyeon," Jessica whispers in my ear that somewhat made me realize.

Yes. I am broken. Really broken, but my heart still can be fix back. I let out a small smile while staring at Jessica in the mirror, "Thank you," I muttered as she also returned a smile.

"Lately I just observed, it seemed like you two were having a serious conversation," Tiffany interrupted who's crossing her arms. "Nothing really, and besides, you wouldn't understand everything," Jessica replies as soon as she's done braiding my hair, again.

"You're so unfair! You know what? You should start sharing your problems with us, if luckily, we can help into the situation," Tiffany reacts. I saw Jessica roll her eyes, "Yeah yeah! Go now and make yourself look even prettier!" She pushed her somewhere.

All of the sudden, Yoona and Seohyun came rushing towards my direction. "Unnie! Unnie! You will be performing your first solo after Brown Eyed Girls' performance! You've got 2 minutes to prepare everything!" Seohyun reported that made my heart thump so fast because of nervousness.

"Two minutes! Two minutes!" And it's been Jessica all along who panicks since she says she needs to retouch my make-up. Before I knew it, my face is already bombarded with different types of face powder and cream.

It's not been too long but she's finally done. I slowly open my eyes and found myself more like a goddess based what I saw in front of the mirror. "Very gorgeous," I didn't even noticed that I was surrounded by the girls with their eyes sparkling in delight with their mouth forming into circle.

I shyly look down because of embarrassment, their stare makes me melt any moment. It broke the silence when someone knocks on the door as Yuri hurriedly open it up to find Yoon-Gi who's shyly rubbing his nape. I almost didn't recognize him because of his new hair color and eyeliner!

"Well hello! Do come in!" Hyoyeon nicely offers him to come in. Yoon-Gi still shyly enters the room, his hand is still on his nape as he approaches me, "Hey, Yoon-Gi! You've got a wonderful hair and eyeliner, huh? Cool!" I complimented cheerfully.

"Uh.. T-thanks for the compliment, N-noona. But that is.. My stage name is Suga," He stutters while shyly looking down. He's not that shy, right? "Oh really? Well that suits you perfectly! Then Suga, why are you here?" I asked nicely.

"Noona, it's now our turn to perform at stage," He says directly. Taeyeon smiles and stands up, "If that's so, then let's go!" The girls were giggling because of excitement rushing through their veins to watch their leader's solo performance.

"Good luck!" They said in unison while waving their hands. I smiled and send them my flying kiss before I go together with Suga.

As we reach the backstage, the host is still taking his moment at the stage for announcing or complimenting about the previous performances so far. I glance at my side to find Suga still shyly looking down while hissing silently. I put a hand on his shoulder which made him to look at me in surprise, "Hey, are you nervous?" I asks while smiling.