Prologue

A girl is reading a magazine while sitting in her cell in the central jail. She has a beautiful face along with beautiful big eyes. She is fair as gold but her eyes are so mysterious that no one can understand what is she thinking. The door of her call open and a tall man enter with a file in a black shut.
"Hi sanyukta!" the person called her out. Sanyukta turn and smile at him

"hey, Aryan! Good morning"

She closes her magazine and put it aside.
Aryan sits beside her. He like her a lot no matter she is a criminal and he is her only lawyer. But he came every day to talk to her to took-out her deepest secret of her. Just to have a glance at her. She is sanyukta Aggarwal to the topper of medical science in her university. Brilliant, intelligent beautiful all these words are truly meant only for her. But she is a criminal.
"how are u?"
"fine the final result came yesterday  and guess what I topped again"
"congrats"
"thank you" saying this she looked outside from the cell.
Aryan notice her face. She looks extremely beautiful. After a few mins of silence.
" why u kill them sanyukta?" he asked with curiosity.
Sanyukta smile and looked at his face" so finally you ask you're daily question"
"You are going to be released soon. Then why don't u tell me now? are not u consider me as a friend?"
Sanyu smiles and stand up and walk up to the door. Hold the bars tightly.
" I don't want to kill them but things happen," she said after taking a long breath.
"why?"
" because I'm obsessed with someone"
"whom?"
Sanyukta only smiles once looking at Aryan. Then she again turns back to the gate from where she can saw the beautiful ground. Remembering his name always brings a smile on her face

"only with Randhir Shekhawat", she whispers to herself.