Chapter 17

Next day every one came on class on time. Sanaya saw rd waiting outside of the class. She know for him he is waiting for but she ask"what are u doing out here randhir?"
Rd"from when u started ne calling rd?" He mocked again concentrate in his phn . He is too happy to missed sanaya's heavy voice and puffy eyes. He is only waiting for sanyukta.
And there she came wearing a royal blue kurta. Sanaya enter in the class seeing her comming. Rd hold her wrist with a smile u look beautiful. Sanyukta smile. They enter together and sat together but only one sole is burning furiously. Rd living looking at her whole class that burn sanaya more. They did not exchange any words but their smile irritate her. After the class they all goes to canteen. Sanaya frustratedly smoking. When she hard
"I love u too"
She turn and saw sanyukta blush while confessing to rd. Rd hug her in the canteen and everyone apritiate them. But sanaya furiously making a plan to hurt sanyukta to snatch away her love from her. Their every smile every giggle give fuel to her anger . Vidusi take a leave for few days so she goes to her home. Rd came and hug sanaya and snatch away the cgrt from her fingure and throw it"doc should not eat cgrt sanaya"
Sa"from when u too talk like a stupid too? U too smoke cgrt"
Rd"no I don't . I leave that."
Sa"from when?".
Rd"from the 1st day I meet with her." He streach his palm towards sanyukta. Sanyukta hold it and he pull her near him.rd"my love sanyukta!" Parth congratz her and other people too.
Sanaya furiously looked at sanyukta"u have to pay for this" she whisper in mind.
and other side sanyukta only smile thinking of how stupid she was who just show her anger by her expression but still she have to pay for loving him before and for hug him just now.

Tbc