Part 108

"u did"sanyukta said removing her tears looking at rd's shocked expression.
"Sanyukta"Rd only manage to say in out of shock. Yes it's him who give joy the medicine,and the cctv footage capture this surely. If joy is already dead by now then the police is surely searching him right now,may be in the order to kill him by the mayor. Rd lost his all consciousness in fear he looked here and there. He must be angry on sanyukta but he is not angry anymore as his shock is directly change in to fear of by caught.
"I'm sorry" he heard her sobbing voice holding his knees tightly placing her head on his lap crying continuously. He looked at her lying face. He himself doesnot know what to do now. Its too late to explain anything to anyone. And being a doc kill his patients is a crime. No matter how the situation is serious of the patient. He himself know joy's condition is not good he will die soon but still have hope as becz sanyukta told him. Now it becm clear to him why she intentionally helped him in this case. Why she show her interest in joy. Everything is clear. For him only. Tears rolled down from rd's eyes even he does not Know the actual reason. He still roaped by the bed by one hand his other hand is free but he does not want to go from here anymore as he know there is no where he can hide from the police of this state. He take deep breath and touch her head who is still crying holding him tightly. Sanyukta loves him obsessedly and she can't let him stay away from her . She loved h so deeply that he belongs to her only, even he didnot belongs to him too. Only her. Her Randhir. Her only passionate obsession. She looked at his face and immediately hig him tightly"trust me I did not kill mom, I didnot kill vidusi. She slip and fall I try to save her,but I slip my fingers. " She said huffingly hugging him tight. "Mom fall due to my push but I didnot want to kill him. I love her. But she die" she said again. Rd hold her by his free hand,yes he know she was telling the truth now. Its his sanyukta who is aggressive but can't kill anyone. Who is obsessed nothing but him. Sanyukta broke the hug and looked at his face with tearful eyes"i didn't kill anyone. I'm not a murderer." She said with pleading eyes as I'd he was the ultimate judge if her activities,the only person whose believe matters for her.rd touch her cheek with his palm"I believe u" he said meant each and every letter he just said. Sanyukta looked at his face for a while when he remove her tears lines from her cheek" joy can't servive more than a month in his condition,and he will suffer more . He was in so much pain"
Rd smile having no word in replies to her statement. Yes she was right about joy. She was a genius in medical science.
"Why can't u wait till a month?"he asked softly as he understands her intentions of doing this, to keep him to herself
"I can't stay away from u. U'r mine"she said still having fee fresh tears in her eyes. Rd looked at her eyes,they are crying like a child who is apologizing for her 1st mistake.
Rd's hold her solder but feel it warmer than normal temp.
"Sanyukta?"he surprisedly looked at her"u have fever?"he asks looking at her
Sanyukta shake her head nodding no
"Then why u'r body is warm?"he asked
"I intake few drops if the medicine"she said
Rd's eye popped up"what?why?are u crazy?"he said more worriedly
"Relax I doesnot harm a normal body but worm up the internal organs and pause u'r lungs for few sec."she said
"Sanyukta this could be dangerous. U should take medicine or some antidoes" Rd said worriedly
"I have u, and I need nothing now. " She said looking at his eyes.
"But sanyukta"Rd try to say
"I love u Randhir"she said hugging him more tightly than before try to resolve herself in him. Rd still worriedly hold her looking at the mirror which is reflecting their figure. She is perfectly fit in him and he is in her. They both are for each other. There is no point they could be apart from each other from now. She make him completly her from each and everyone of this world. She simply stole him from the world. There is no point if running away from her as there is no other way. So it's better to stay with her right now. Right the time. As it's feel so right. No matter how her intentions are so wronge but the feelings being so close to her right there is so right so true just like the sun ray's. She is right. Her breaths are right which is breathing with his one's. And this makes them unite. They are one now. The wronge becs right for them. May this is the destiny.. Rd close his eyes hug her more tightly pulling her into him diping his head in her crock of her neck,he inhale her fragrance,just like the last day they becm one. He close his eyes may be he feels the best right now in her arms after in these years. But their hugs break by the ringging Bell of the door. Sanyukta looked at him worriedly is it the police?? Rd looked at her more worriedly,its sure if they caught him they caught her too. Though she did the crime but he doesnot want her to go in jail over again. She already suffer a lot. Her crime is not a crime in one point of view but no body hears this.
"Sanyukta no. Don't open the door. Release my hand and u hide somewhere else. Pls" Rd pledded
"Ssshhhh" she place her fingers in his lips aaure him to keep calm
"Police will never find us if no one tells them"she said in assurance voice.
"I'll be back in a while. Don't make any noise please." Saying this she lock him in the bed room and open the door with a smile

Tbc