part -66

"Randhir???!" Someone shake rd while he was sleeping peacefully in his pillow. He open his eyes and saw two beautiful eyes is looking at him while twinkleing her eyes. She looks beautiful in her white tee,freely spreading her hair all over her solder. He looking at her with a confused lines,but smile seeing her smiling face."Utho!" She whisper comming close to his face and kissed his nose. Rd close his eyes and smile feeling her touch. He hold her by her waist and rolled her under him in a soft white bed. Everything is white in the room. The curtain,the big glass window,just like hishome in india. He kissed her nose too. She giggle and smile"I love u randhir!" She whisper."I love u too sanyukta!" He ans her back capture her lips with a softness but with all his love.

"Randhir utho!" Someone shake rd thrice from waking up from his sleep. Rd open his eyes and looked at her person who is calling his name continuously. Confused lines appear in his forehead and he looked around,yes he is not in india,not even the person is in his room. He was dreaming of sanyukta again.. he sat up and rubbed his eyes,thinking of the dream again. he becm angry in himself for seeing the dream. But failed to cursh him more when pihu called him again"u'r sir is already called u twice rd. Go and fresh up.!" Rd chk his phn yes his senior called him twice and leave 3msg to him. To come quick in hospital. He was alyas a irritating man who never liked him much but why he called him all of sudden this morning? He never called him ever but why today? He thought for a sec,then gusp"my patient! Use kuch hua to nhi!" He whisper himself"kon? Joy?? Wo hi na jo tumhare observation k andar he? Or pichle 6 mahinese coma me he?" Pihu ask arranging his cloths,she was happy to seeing him normal after a misarable night. Rd nodded and took his towel for take a bath but stop when pihu called him again"whaise tum kya dream dakh rahe the? Jo nind me smile kar rahe the?" Rd stop at the door holding the door knob tight. Yes its about sanyukta why see need to enter in his dream also? He only whisper "nothing!" Softly but geeting another reply from her but without ansering it he enter in the washroom under the shower."Subha ka dream sach hota he!" Pihu's last statement echoed in his ears again.
Tbc