Chapter 12

Looking here and there Arjun enter in girls hostel in night. And there rd becoming restless with every sec as Sanyukta did not picking up his calls from the morning and neither replying of his msg. He even did not see her in the clg after she run away from the clg. He became more  restless.  but when he saw its almost 11pm at night he decide to search for her in her regular place in the bench of ground looking at the stars. He immediately left his room and come in the ground. But he disappointed as no one is there. He sat on the bench. He too think about his restlessnes. Why he thinking about her too much? Why her crying face make him angry towards his own good friend. Why? He have no ans. But one thing is clear she become a important member of his life. maybe with a different feeling. Is it love? He confused. May be someday he understand this feelings but for now he became worride for her more. What if she is still scared now.
"I need to go to her now. I need to meet her"

Other side Arjun jump in hostel corridor which is all dark no light is on. He came near sanyu's room but before he knock the door open and someone pull him inside with forse and pinned him in the wall.
"U are 5min 30src late"a sexy voice came from a dark room.
A"wow! I never know that u are this much desperate"
S"u did not know me how much I am desperate about my fev things. And for upcoming few min u are my fev topic" she turn on the dim light. And Arjun dazed to see her beauty. She look damns sexy in her open hair and wearing a simple shirt which is hanging above a hot pant.
A"wow! "
S"u like this?"
A"yeah!"
She push him in the bed and sat above his stomach"lets make it more sexy. Are u ready?"
Arjun hold his wrist tight"of course" she stand up .
She remove her belt from her jens and beat him lightly with that. Which hurt him a little.
A"aahh! Essay tigers.  U are hurting me"
S"u give up?"she said with a smirk.
A"no!"
She stand up and beat him again with a little forsed that hurt but Arjun did not speack as he think she try to seduce him this way. He only find it hot. After few beat she throw the belt away. Arjun felt a little pain but seeing her sexy smile he ignore that. Sanyukta took out a knife and this time he fear a little.
A"what are u gonna do with that?"
S"see!"
She cut her own slaves in a sexy way that turn on Arjun. He stand up and pinned her in the wall and about to kiss her but she push him with forse.
S"not now! Don't u want more?"
Arjun only nodded yes.
She tore her another sleaves too and throw the knife away. She messed up her own hair and byte her own lips in a seducing way.
A"thats enough now! Come to me"
S"catch me 1st"
Saying this she run away.
A"u are too sexy dear. Can't loose u now" he too run away behind her. But she is too fast thus he can't catch her.
Suddenly Sanyukta bump with a hard cheast and fall. She looked at the person's face with a fearful eyes. She know exactly who he was. Randhir. he immediately make her stand and ask"i'm sorry. Are u okey? Why are u running? What happen to u?"
But she already started crying hard hugging him tight. And rd too hug her thinking of what happen to her all of sudden. Why she is so messed up. She never look like this.
After seating in ground 15min restlessness he decide to go to her room. But he found her running in the middle of corridor before he stop she bumo with him and fall. Rd scard to see her messy hair and tore slaves.
And just then Arjun too come runing from the way and dazed to see rd. Rd looked at Arjun then towards Sanyukta. Arjun couldnot understand what just happen why she is crying hugging rd.
A"Randhir?"
But before he say anything else rd came and punch his face hard.

Tbc