Chapter 10

"Hi! " vidusi said with a hesitate voice lowering her eyes. Sanyukta smile at her.
"Hey! Why are u so afraid? " she ask with the same smile having no idea why she keep feel hesitate while talking to her.
V"i'm not afraid. I was just. . . " she look here and there to find out the appropriate word..
S"it's ok vidusi. I know u scared of me from childhood. But I don't know why "
Vidusi lower her eyes.
S"what are u saying to rd?" She finaly ask with a sharp look.
Vidusi looked at her with shock " no no. Nothing like that"
S"it's ok. But. . . "
Vidusi looked at her stran face
S" stop manipulating Randhir against me. U know I know every thing. "
V"i'll not manipulating him trust me". She said with a little fear.
Sanyukta smile looking at her"good. Or else i've so many other option to make someone understand my words " saying this she leave.
Vidusi looked at the way she leave . She already understand that rd is already in trouble and she can't help him. She sigh in reliefs and leave. Sanyukta smiled and enter in canteen where rd is waving hi to her. She came near the group.
Sanaya curiously looked at her and then rd.
Rd hold Sanyukta's hand and pull her more towards him.
Rd"guys its Sanyukta u all know that and from now on she is in our group too."
Sanaya smile and forwards her palm to her . Both shake hands.
Sa"hi"
S" hi"
Partho too shake hand"hi. Its Parth"
S"hi Parth"
And Arjun smirked and forwards his hand to her"hi beautiful" he complement with a smirk.
Rd angrily looked at him.
Arjun took her palm and kissed in a evil way. Sanyukta immediately remove her palm and rubbed it in her dress. She never like this kind of behaviour. She hesitate and said a little hi to him. Parth and sanaya leave for the class. But when Arjun is about to leave rd hold his shirt and pull him towards himself"stop u'r chip activities from her"
Arjun only smirk and remove his hands from his shirt" why? u enjoyed alone? She is too sexy dammit "
Rd"I worn u Arjun stay away from her. Or else forget about our friendship"
A"don't tell me u fall in love with her ok? She is just a bet"
Rd"no she isn't. And u stop this drama. I worn u to stop this"
A"okay chill "
Rd leave him and leave to the class. Arjun only adjusting his shirt and thinking of taking advantage of her by hook or by crook. But he is unware of the anger which is burning inside her after hearing his and rd's conversation from behind the pole.

Tbc