Part 102

"Pihu?what are u doing here?" Aryan ask as soon as he reached his office he saw Pihu was sitting on waiting for him only with teared eyes. Pihu stand up immediately and remove her tears"I need some faver from u Aryan"
"Ya sure but why are u crying? Stop crying please!" He insists her to sit down again and forward her tissue.
"What happen Pihu?" Aryan ask seeing her silent face again after few min.
"I need a divorce from Randhir!"she finally said gathering all her courage .
"What? Why?"Aryan shocked to react on it. Yes he too unlike Randhir for some reason as becz he saw how he misbehave with sanyukta that day but he like Pihu as a sister who is sweet.
"Just send him a notice today please. And I need the divorce as soon as possible"Pihu said holding aryan's palm tightly tears fall from her eyes continuaslly. Aryan understand she was hell hart by something so he simply hug her and she broke down in more crying. He rubb her back"calm down Pihu. Stop crying 1st. Orelse it will hurm u'r baby. Don't do it. Please"he said softly.
"He love someone else!" She said broking the hug removing her tears. And that being a high strome in aryan's heart. He love someone else. Sanyukta and he was in Clg. The way he behave with sanyukta that seems different to him now. But is that possible??? No no no it can't be. Aryan throw away his thoughts and ask Pihu"who? Do u know her?" He ask suppressing the uneven heart beat of his. What if Pihu named sanyukta.
"I don't know. And I don't want to know"she said closing her eyes"I know this all the time I came in a relationship with him. Its not his fault. Its just we just can't stay together anymore. So I just want him to divorced simply"
She said that bring normal breath to Aryan. It's not sanyukta. She never broke anyone's house like this. She is just so soft hearted. But some where in his heart he still have a little confusion about that thought.
"Ok. I'll send him the legal notice today. And the rest formalities will done from next week. But I'll ask u again Pihu. Are u sure with u'r decision?"he asked
"Do u love sanyukta?"Pihu asked back
Aryan looked at her face with a awa. This is out of topic question.
"What do u??" Before he complt Pihu ask again
"I know u do. Don't lie. But tell me one thing . Suppose one day u get to know that she love some one else will u still stay with her knowing that she never love u ever by heart?"Pihu asked with a hopefully eyes to him. As she know he will and that what she did now.
Aryan looked down thinking of this. Yet they are not in a relationship but still she love someone else the thought disturb his mind.
"Don't worry she will not leave her love. I'm just asking suppose in case. "Pihu said
Aryan's looked at her face answer ing yes he will leave her for her happiness
"That's what I do. Rd is not in any fault Aryan .but it's just we can't make it. He belongs to someone else so strongly that I can't even touch his heart. He was nice guys I have ever meet but I know this thought bother him so much of leaving me in the middle. He can't stop himself from going to his love neither he can't leave me. He was in so much puzzle. I was just helping him to solve it. He loves his love so much Aryan. I saw the happiness today in his eyes which I never saw in this last 5yrs of our relationship. And I have no right to snatch that smile from his face. So I wanted to divorse him and let him free to go."she finish in a go
"But Pihu. This call cheating. What about u?"Aryan ask with a worried tone still understand her point.
"It's not cheating Aryan. It's just love and this love this feels is always right."
Tbc