Part 47

"Vidusi!"sanyukta came out from the back of pillar and walked up to her where vidusi take a step back in fear.

Sanyukta is crying and rubbing her tears continuously.

"Sanyukta Liston!"vidusi try to speak but fear caught her through.

"My mom is no more?!!sanyukta bust out in crying"and u try to snatch rd away from me right?"she looked at vidusi with anger face.

Vidusi is scard by her anger expression. She is always scard of her from her childhood.

"No sanyukta u are wrong, I'm not snatching away rd from u!"she try to defeat herself but failed as her every step increase more fear in her heart and she take step back.and while taking step back she slip and lost her balance and fall from the roof of 4th Flore building.

No she is not dead yet as sanyukta came immediately and hold her one wrist tightly. Yes she is angry with her she wants to harm her but she never wish to kill her. Its her fate that her mom died that day by the accident and the police still not getting the postmortem report so they don't balm anyone yet but they suspect her and her one boy friend who came that day in their house and leave the house that day together according to the neighbors report. Her fate is always wrong with her.

"Sanyukta please don't kill me..I'm sorry!"vidusi is crying hanging from the roof pleading for her life.

Sanyukta try to pull her up but vidusi is quite heavy so its difficult to pull her up by her own.

"Why u poisons rd's mind against me?"she ask in a husky tone but still struggling to pull her up.

"I'm not. Sorry. Plz pull me up. Please."vidusi cried hard in fear.

"I'm trying."sanyukta shout"but u need to know one thing half information is dangerous than full one. I never killed my brother. He had a heart problem so he die!" She said that shocked vidusi a little. By struggling she pull her up little but her 80% body is still hanging.

But suddenly she heard a loud scream of calling her name by randhir from the door of roof and accidentally she shocked in sudden shout and loose her hold. Thats it. Vidusi fall from the roof and hit the ground with blood. Died at the spot. Every thing got paused by then. Sanyukta looked at the ground and then at the shocked and scard face of rd. She herself shocked to see vidusi like this. All people gather on ground and looked at the roof only to found sanyukta staring at them blankly. She looked at rd who is standing far from her.

She stand up and walk up to rd but rd only step back and show his index finger to stop her"don't come!" He said tears are too falling from his eyes seeing this seane by his own eyes. when he leave vidusi in roof he cry a lot in returning room but thinking of something he return to roof again as he believe that sanyukta never can done something like this. She is innocent. He came back to told vidusi this but upon seeing her death in front of his eyes he is shocked and now he believe vidusi's every word.

"I was try to save her!"sanyukta said innocently but innocence is ignored and rd said straight"u are just a murderer sanyukta. Stay back from me. I hate myself from loving a person who is just a murderer"

"I'm not!"

"yes u are!"

"I love u randhir!"she said finally.

"No u don't love me. U can't love anyone. U are only obsessed of me.and that it!"saying this he run away from there leaving her standing alone with no expression. Police and security guard reached and arrested her but she only smile in her own. She have no feelings right now but she utter only one,line

"Oh Yes! I'm Obsessed!" That only heard by her only.