Part 105

"hey!"sanyukta said over phn
"Hi!" Rd replied.
"What are u doing?"she asked with a smile remembering their moment a day before.
"Nothing"he replied
"Are u sure?"she asked again knowing he was upset. Yes she felt hurt seeing him hurt but can't help . As this is needed.
"Do u check the document I mailed u about the medicine?"she said
"Just checking."he said while checking the document she sent.
"Ok. See u soon. I have to leave to hospital now"she said
"Now?"Rd shocked by looking at his watch ,it's already 11pm.
"Yes"she answered
"But why?"he asked impatient
"Have to finish my work"she replied
"What work?"
"U will get to know soon"she cut the call and looked at her phn screen for a while. Taking her jacket out she dashed out immediately for the hospital. The whole night she worked over the project she have given by her senior. She wants to finish all her work. As she herself know may be this was the last time she was with her one of her passion. Though her most passionate thing is none other than Randhir. Her each and every moment is belongs to him only. Her priority but still she didnot want to leave any unfinished work left behind. She worked whole night. Completing one by one her works.
Sitting after long 4hr at her cabin she stair at her phn and immediately called Pihu without wasting a min.
"Pihu"she said softly maybe most softness she have in her voice which is as soothing one as a family member said to u when u are in deep pain or trouble.
As soon as she heard her voice Pihu broke down in tears
"Its ok Pihu. Don't cry"she said softly. Pihu only nodded still not utter a single word. Pihu too was all awak whole the time maybe she too waiting for her call only.
"U will be fine Pihu. Don't be sad. What u did is right for u and for him"sanyukta said
"Sanyukta I love him so much. Its too painfull"Pihu said with her sobbs.
"Pihu be happy."she said as she herself have nothing to say much. As she know she will be fine after few days.
"Can u come sanyukta?"Pihu asked
"I'm always with u Pihu. But i gave lots of responsibility to be finished.
"What responsibility?"Pihu asked like a child
Sanyukta smile hearing her voice,she sound exactly like a 5yrs old child who ask her Frd to come to her plCe for playing.
"Pihu I'm a doctor. Remember?"she said
"Why u doctor's are so complicated?" Pihu ask not getting her point sometimes. Sanyukta behave so soothing when she was needed but at a level after that she leave the person in his/her state to solve his/her problm himself.
"Pihu"sanyukta asked with a soft tone
"Please come Na sanyukta, I need to cry. I need someone beside me. I need Randhir. But I know he was no where here. Why this is happed to me?what have I done? Why tell me Na please
"she begged but stop crying at her soothing tone when sanyukta said again"Pihu,u will be fine"Pihu stop crying her line have some power or something that makes her stop crying.
"May be I'm going to unavailable from the next day but always remember I'm with u. Don't Loos any faith from herself and be happy always"
"Are u going somewhere?"Pihu asked.
"Hmmmm. Maybe"sanyukta said looking at the empty sky which becm brighter with the sunrays and hide the light of stars. Sun cover-up all the sky with its power ,hide other's existance for a time. Sanyukta was doing the same. She hide everyone's life while spreading her power to everyone. Soothing everyone's pain in her own way.
"Where are u going? Come back soon. Ok?" Pihu said like a child.
Sanyukta only smile and said"good bye Pihu. Be happy!"saying this she cut the call. Pihu herself pause for a while listening her voice. Its more sound like she was going for permanent. Thats why she called her for the last time. Birds are chatting all over the nature as it's the start ing day for them. Sanyukta took deep breath and texed Rd"meet u with in 2hrs,in joy's cabin"
She came back to her cabin and open her Medicine box and took out the file she already give joy last day. But this time more powerful. Hold that tightly in her palm but feel a little her vision going black in every sec. May be she was going to faint. But she hold the desk tight not want to fall from it. What happen to her???

Tbc