Part 43

Sanyukta lazzyly open her eyes and looked around as this is not a known place for her, she can remember last time she place her head on rd's solder and close her eyes as she feel so tired while sitting on the car continuously. She found herself in a large room which is nothing but a mess but the most messy person is sleeping on coutch above his stomach starching his both arm in both side. Cover is almost half cover his body and rest half is on the Flore. She smile looking at his state. Yes he always sleep like this. Sometime she looked at his room at night to watch him. She came near him. Pressing her both lips together she came close to his face. She tickle his nose a little with her index finger and giggle a little without making a sound. She sat on the Flore and hug his falling arm tightly just like a child hold her taddy to protect. She place her head on his arm and close her eyes. she feel blessed may be Most blissful moment of her life hugging his arm like this.

 "I love u randhir. I love u so much. Thanx for every thing"she whisper and kissed his arm softly. Again hold it more tightly not want to let the moment go. This small actions bring someone's lips in smile. Rd open his eyes and saw her smiling hugging his arm so lovingly,closing her eyes and taking deep breath. Rd silently moved his face to her and kissed her hair.

"U are awake?"she immediately ask leaving his arm but rd come down on Flore too and hug her tight there"I love u too sanyukta" he whisper meant every bit of his words. Sanyukta only hug him with satisfaction. According to her this was the best morning till the time in her life and she wish to some god that keep this repeat in every single day but all wishes are not granted every time. And that's why life is not so easy. may be that's why life is so beautiful too. as beauty of life depends upon the toughness of it. and when we overcome it the moment becomes like a bliss.