Chapter 18

Rd hug Sanyukta infront of everyone that burn sanaya's heart more. But suddenly his phn ring and he goes other side to pick the phn. He leave the canteen as there is so much noise. Sanyukta looked at the way he went. She about to take a step there sanaya hold her wrist tight"hey lucky girl where are u going?"
Sanyukta turn to her and looked at there wrist which is still hold by sanaya. Sanaya anaunced in a circustic way"hey everyone this is our lover girl. Who loves the most handsome guy in our clg. So I think we should test her loyalty towards him! What say? I know I sound stupid but what if she is betrayed him?"
"I'm not betrayed him. I love him with all my heart. "Sanyukta said immediate looking at everyone who is nodded at sanaya's point. As they all know sanaya is going to do a prank to fear her so everyone aggride in sanaya's suggestion.
S"ohhhho! Scard to prove u'r love?"
She mocked her by laughing. And she laugh accompanide by some other student. The word scared hurt her.
S"i'm not scared of any thing" she said holding a unwanted tears in her eyes. She never love the way people laugh at her taking her as a point of laughing.
sa"oho!  Then prove it"
S"what should I have to do!"
Sa "that's a good girl!"
Sanaya took two burning chet from two random boys who are sitting in the canteen and watching the prank of her. 

Sa "hold these two in u'r palm until they stop burning"
Sanyukta looked shocked at sanaya's face who is smirking.
S"what are u talking? Its burning. It contain the temp above 300degree."
Sa "oh!u are such a knowlwdgble person in this world Sanyukta."she sercusticaly mocked her. Sanyukta lower her lashes as some more student join in the laughing section with sanaya. And everyone is enjoying.  Why the world contain of this kind of people who enjoy the uneassyness of others. Why the people are so heart less that they laugh pointing at a single person make her feel bad. Why?
sa"scared ?"
Sanyukta looked at sanaya's smirking face then towards the other people who are laughing. She took both the cgrt in her palm and that tightly. Everyone along with sanaya become dazed to see this. They never expected her to do this. They think she will cry and beg for leave her alone but here she prove all of them wronge. Still holding that in her palm tightly she looked at sanaya's face with no expression.
"Whats going on here?" Rd said after return from his phn call and saw everyone encircled Sanyukta putting her in the middle and everyone is silent. Rd came to Sanyukta and saw her tear in the corner of her eyes. He looked at sanaya who is lowering her eyes and stole the eye contact from him.
"Whats going on?"rd asked again. Sanyukta open her palm and put the rest all broken cgrt above the table infront of sanaya
Rd hold her wrist and saw burning palm"what's happen to u?" He goes to the counter to bring water. Taking the bottle he water her palm and the rest tear drops fall from her eyes.

Tbc