Part 31

"Are u ok?"rd asked sanyukta that even after the exam.

"Yes. Its just a after effect of sudden flow of that much blood"sanyukta said calmly as if nothing  .

"Why u do this sanyukta? I mean. why? this is just a madness"rd asked placing his palm on her ones. Sanyukta looked at his palm and feel touched in love more"just for u."

"But there is no need to do that. U too know that. 20drops is not that big deal. Fir tumne kyu kiya aisa?? i was so scared"rd asked again as vidusi's words still bother him in his head.

"I can't see u in a little pain when i'm around u randhir."she said with a smile.

"But u too matter to me.What if kuch ho jata to?"rd asked expressing his worried ness. Sanyukta came near him and hug him while sitting position. Rd too hug her back.

"Nothing will happen to me don't worry. i have along life to live with u. no one can separate me from u"she said calmly placing her head in his solder.

"Don't do that again please. I love u. Don't scare me next time"rd said while hugging her more. "I'll. Don't worry I'll not leave u ever neither allow u too leave. u always have to stay with me."sanyukta kissed his solder. Rd smile for a while then some thing hit in his mind. "What happen to u'r brother?"rd asked immediate but that make sancess after few sec that he supposed not to ask that ques all of sudden. Sanyukta looked at him with a shocked expression"how do u know about my brother?" She asked. Rd looked at her questioned face and thought what would he ans to her now?