part 90

"Are pihu tum yeha?"sanyukta said while entering in her cabin when she saw pihu was waiting for her there since last 1hr. As soon as she enter pihu stand up and hug hertightly "Sanyukta! Randhir!" She started sobbing while hugging her tight. "Kys hua?" Sanyukta ask while rubbing her back,make her sit on chair and forward her the water. She wiped her tears with her palm just like a sister do. Pihu hold her palm and looked into her eyes,which reflect the concern for her by then. "Rd will leave me one day,sanyukta i'm scard, I can't live without him!" She close her eyes and sobbed again. Sanyukta squise her palm and came close to her more,gently cupping her face she said"what happen? U can share with me!" "I guess,wo kisi k pass jata he har roj,or hamesa usiko leke soch ta he! His uncertanty mind was roaming around someone,all the time. And I know he was lie to me to go to hospital. Trust me sanyukta he was not a bad guy,who cheat on her wife.I know him for years he never looked at any other girls,but!!!!"she paused "But!" Sanyuktasaid while narrowing her gaze on her "But I guess his love was back over here,I don't know who is she or what is her name,don't want to know about her,but I love him so much,I can't bear the pain of stay away fromhim. I accept him with all his flaws which is create only becz of someone,and I know maybe he went to that person last night." She helplessly looking at sanyukta and tearsfall from her eyes Sanyukta remove the tears again"listion pihu! Crying is not the solution. U have to be stronge and accept the truth, he never be in love with u,as per u'rstatement. And he will never love u!" "I know,but!" Pihu shut her eyes and cries more "U should give him a space right now. May be he need that.!" Sanyukta said to her holding her palm more tightly "What should Isuppose to do?" Pihu ask "Go to u'r parant's home for few days, don't contact with him much. Give him a space a little,I guess he need that." "But usse kya hoga?"she asked confusely Sanyukta place her palm on her solder and assure her with a smile"trust me! That will clearout all the situation. And help u to be happy!" The way sanyu said trust meis melt pihu's heart. Yes she is trustable,she only can trust her,thats why she came to heronly to share her pain. Pihu nodded and smile and hug her again"u are the best thing over happen to me sanyukta! U are just like my sister. Though I never have one. But i'm sure we are connected by heart. Thank u for comming in my life!" Pihu said with a smile" the solution of my life,my saviour!" She finish and take her bag to leave,sanyukta only smile and stand there until she leave" yes i'm u'r saviour pihu, but i'm sorry pihu rd is only belongs to me! And i can't help it.! Ohrandhir or kitno ko rulana parega mujhe????"The question is still there,how many? Have to cry more?