part 89

"Randhir bolona kav ayoge! Mujhe dar lag rahahe!" Pihu said over phn in a crying tone as she really was scared by now all of sudden. She was always a scared girl for few few things. "I'll come soon. Don't afraid!" Rd try to calm her down. And he wastrying this from last 15min standing at the balcony of the room. Staying away from sanyukta,as he doesn't want her to be hurt by this,yes of course its hurt when u see u'r love one with someone else. He guess so"No. Come now!" Pihu demand "But I can't just come in a sec. I have to drive the distance too!"he try to make her understand"No! Come plz. Some sound is coming through the window!" She almost verge of crying "Pihu told u before there is nothing like ghost in world. Ok I'll come u sleep holding the phn stay with me ok?" He finally said as there was no way to manage her."Don't cut the phn plz. Came back soon!" Pihu said holding the phn above her ear and ly on pillow!" "Yes!"saying this rd leave a long breath. Yes he have to return home now. She was a very scared girl. He hold the phn and put it on pocket not want to show sanyukta that he was on hold. But when he return to room he saw she already fall asleep placing her head on the side of wall holding the laptop on her lap. She looks so cute. Rd smile seeing her like this. Maybe she got tired by Working. Rd came to her took the laptop and shut that down and tookher in his arm. Seeing her sleeping figure he felt to stay there for more time. But he have to go. He ly her on the bed softly. Cover her with sheet. But he can't leave the place instead he keeping seeing her face for few more min. He looked at her close eyes. He sat beside her and place her hairs behind her ears, kiss her cheek softly. Rub the placewith his thumb forget about the person again who is still on hold on phn. He doesn't want to leave. But his trance broke when he heard voice coming from his pocket. he looks at the phn and remember about what he have to do. He place the phn on ear and hear pihu's voice"come back soon. Please!" Rd feel pain inside again. Hearing her voice too still looking at sanyukta's face. One is his responsibility and one is his passion. Passion of being together with his love one. Passion of love with the right person. But hefinally choose the responsibility and leave the house. But when he finally reach his house,pihu was ready sleep by then soundly holding her pillow on her chest. Rd came and took her phn from her ear and cut the call. he close the window and sat on the other side of the bed. Covering his face with his both palm,feeling terribly hurt with the current situation. What will he do? He just pissed off in between right and wrong. Sometimes he feel to do right things but can't help with his heart who is still craving for wrong. What suppose to do? " help me" he whisper to himself but not mention the person from whom he want help. From god?No. The 1st name came inside him mind is sanyukta,though he did not whisper her name but he want help from her only,his heart want. He close his eyes in depression but other side someone else staying miles away from him already heard his prayer through her heart and whisper still closing her eyes"don't worry. I'm. already in the way of helping u!"