Chapter 26

Few weeks passed but sanyukta did nothing with parth. Every day she apply medicine on rd's arm and they both ended up by kissing eah other deeply. With every day their closeness increase and they both fall for each other more. Every day sanyukta take care of his wounds care fully. One day rd caress her cheek with one arm when sanyukta observing his arm.
"Why u take this so seriously? Its gone. I mean no pain is remaining left. Don't worry. I'll be okey"rd.
"No u are not. Parth ne ye thk nhi kiya"finaly she said today expressing her anger a little.
"What? Are babba its all by mistake. Chill"rd said kissing her cheek.
"No."she almost crying
"Hey why are u crying?I'm fine now compltly then why u crying today?"rd said while higging her

"I don't know. Its hurts everyday when ever I saw,the wound"sanyukta said while hugging him tight.
"U love me this much?"rd asked with a smile thinking how innocent his love was.
"More than u can imagine"she replied and determine her mind that today parth have to pay for his dids.
"Will u come to my room today? We will study together"sanyukta asked inmocently.
"Ok. But how?"rd asked.
"Take this."she handover the key to rd"this the key of main gate there is no security guard in between 11to 11-15
U have to come in between.
"Wow. U should be in IB u know or any detective aggencie."rd jocked where sanyukta still maintain a straight face"don't be late"sanyukta only utter. As she have to exicute her plan in between this time.
"Ok my dear gf. I'll not be late. Ok lets go"rd said while kissing her again.

At night rd enter in sanyukta's room but he found it all empty. Where did she gone this time? He sat on her bed and looking through her laptop. He open one folder and found lots of notes in ms words. He open 1st one and saw a pic of a lady and the caption under it 'my mother. Not the real one. She killed my brother. One day I'll .....' rd shocked to see this kund of statement. She did not finish the line but any one can guess what word she used there. But he shocked to read that her mother is not real and she killed her brother. What did this mean? He felt uncomfotable as he can't understand what does it mean.
He open the next pic.its a little girl who hold a little boy in her arm smiling widely. And the caption under it'the only love of my life. My brother. My parants kill Him. I hate Them'. Rd caress the girls face she is smiling brightly with all her heart. May be thats why she is so silent and behave weird. She needs love. But there are lots of more things are there about her he have to know. He hear a sound of unlocking the door so he immediatly close the window. And she enter. Rd shocked to see her. Her head get a cut and her all arm is bleeding. From Where did she came from?

Tbc